Mr. Fox

Christopher Fox yawned softly as the press conference began to full with more and more annoying reporters. His stank hall hotel jeopardizes if they got too deep their heads high in it; that's why he had held press meetings to clear his bad tinted name and that of his employees on the satisfaction of his clients.

Ironically, their headline nor the effects don't affect him the least even if they get to disclose his latest scandal in public. 'a Fox the self-centered businessman careless about his client's welfares'. Chris chuckled softly at that. He didn't give a shit but that doesn't mean he wants that to transpire after knowing his mother will have a fit if she got to read the news and saw their well praised high names in black books. His sister, Heather, isn't left behind in all this would ruin her chance of good suitor in the long run.

Chris sat straight in his seat, his muscle ripping in tiredness. His back limps from sitting all day in the damn seat. He just couldn't wait for this to be over. Despite just been in his early thirties, he got tired nowadays.

"Mr. Fox," he glanced up at a  male reporter, cameras clicking continuedly. Seems like they aren't willing to risk not getting his most wanted shot. 'Embarrassed one to be precise'. But damn him if he was letting that happen.

"Yes." he finally motioned Witt his head for him to go ahead, and crossed his legs against each other. His shoes sparkling white as it's dazzled among other things in the room.

"Are you thinking about settling up your business in a more unique place, or well let say where you would be able to afford more clients considering it's a hotel..." he slightly hesitated. "For adult."

He frowned, temporarily thrown off balance, then he nodded with a smile.

"can I please ask one more question if you don't mind?" he groaned inwardly. What again?. "Are you searching for the one?"

He pulled a face at the reporter. He wasn't searching for the one. He was enjoying his single life right now. "Am sorry to disappoint you, Mr. Reporter, my answer to your question will be a big NO." he leaps to his feet, waved and smile forcefully at the crowded room full of hungry news reporters before his bodyguards came rushing beside him to escort him out of the press conference premises. His photos have been clicked furiously as the reporters followed behind like a Wizz of bees going for their honey food. He didn't suffer an injury, just slightly bump here and there before he could finally make his way to his limo. His breath coming up in deep relief.

Life-taking taking. He so wasn't going to ever invite them for a meeting ever again.

In the late afternoon, He had a leisurely bath, then shampooed and conditioned his soft long dark hair, afterward drying with a towel to let it gently slide down his head. Then he sat on the crouch across his room, drinking his beer as he watches his mother's housemaid quietly work on his king-sized soft bed. Her backside turned to his wry gaze. His gaze shifted back to the bed she had made, and a soft smile crossed his lips as he stood, placed his beer on the nightstand, and stride over to his bed. The housemaid is oblivious to his presence behind her.

"Are you done?"

She gasped for she hadn't heard him sneaked up behind her. Turning, she nodded slightly. "Yes, Mr. Fox."

He slipped off his robe and handed it to the wide-eyed shocked maid before sliding down to his bed stark naked. The maid swallowed hard as she clutched at the robe, then later hung it in his wardrobe. This wasn't the first nor second she had seen her boss completely naked. He just doesn't give a damn about sanity. Not just her, but every one of the maids in the Mansion, including the males and females had at least seen him stark naked once in their lifetime.

He turned over to his side, his buttock shown to her gaze now. "shut the door behind you, I need to have a long nap." his voice gruff from tiredness.

She bowed slightly and quickly made her way out of the room. Her heart pounding furiously against her chest.

What is wrong with her boss's son?

A/N

This might or might not be a long storyNeverthelessBut nevertheless, I'll keep the update coming once in a while when I get the chance to. So everyone tuned in for  "HIS SECRET BABY" after I am done writing "obsessed love." See you guys till then♥️♥️♥️💋💋❤️❤️

P.s

Hey guys, please, Y'all should like and subscribe to my fiancé channel in YouTube @SUMICWORLD... Thanks...Godbless❤️🙏