Chapter~Four

A loud amused laugh escaped Mike at his friend's request. "You want me to get you abounded latexes co*dom!?" he shook his head, trying to subside his laughter. "I will. But I am sure you are clearly rich enough to buy a dozen of them by yourself."

Christopher rolled his eyes. Smiled warmly as a slim beautiful tall brunette waitress placed their order on the table before them, a wink and slipped tips of dollars in her bra from him as she walk away squirming in happiness.

"I see you haven't stopped your playboy ways."

Christopher light on a cigarette, clearly seeing no smoking sigh post placed at the center of the restaurant for everyone to see.

"I see." Mike spurred out as he shook his head in disbelief. "Bribe to smoke."

Chris didn't reply, only concentrate on his burning cigarette. After today's work in the office, he was dead tired. "Get them ready by tonight."

Mike feigned confusion. "What?"

"The co*dom!" Chris snapped, not the least ashamed of having saying the words out for practically everyone in the restaurant to hear.

Mike eyes narrowed a bit. "Who are you f*cking this time around?"

"My mom's maid, her name's Emma."

Mike watched with mouth opened agape in shock as he crushed his cigarette on the table before them to discard it, leaning back, he took his drink, sipping it without a care in the world. Mike cleared his throat, there's no way he'll do that. "No, you aren't f*cking your mother's maids."

Chris flashed a grin. "Maid, not Maids." he corrected. "And her name is Emma."

Mike shook his head in disbelief, as if not believing what he's saying. "You didn't sleep with her without protection, did you?"

Chris frowned, suddenly craving a cigarette despite just discarding one earlier ago. "I didn't."

"What the hell were you thinking!?" across from him, Chris crooked his brows at him questingly. The prude bastard, Mike groaned inwardly. "Sleeping with a maid without a c*ndom? They might have been a consequence lurking in the corner around for you."

"There's no such thing." Chris denied instantly. "I'll get her the pills to stop conception."

Mike blew out a breath as rolled his eyes. "You better." he made for his drink and gulped a mouthful. Dropping the glass back down on the desk between them, Mike leaned against his chair and slowly scan the room for a beautiful lady to take home with him tonight. Chris noticed where his friend's gaze had wavered too. He glanced behind him and saw what had occupied his friend's attention suddenly. A beautiful blonde, red hot dress, with long sexy long legs to go with that gorgeous body. Totally his friend's taste, no doubt.

Christopher hadn't allowed himself to fall for blondes. He'd rather do redhead or Brittney. Just, blondes don't seem to trigger him that much lately.

He grabbed his drink and took another swig of beer. He focuses on his friend for a minute, a smile forming his handsome face. "You ask her out."

"What?"

"The lady you've been staring at her forever. Go ask her out for attention."

Reluctantly, Mike lifted his gaze away from the blonde and made himself stared at his friend. "No."

"Why no?" Chris questioned amusedly. "She seemed to be your type."

"She isn't." Mike bit at his lips hard. "Or maybe she is. But I am not in the mood. Besides she seemed to have a companion already."