Chapter~Twenty One

"There you are, I've being looking all over the place for you!"

Startled at the enticing deep voice, Emma spun around but was instantly looped back as her husband cuddled her from the behind, his arms encircling against her middle as he held her tight to him.

"Ch-Chris?"

He gave a sly smile, resting his head on her shoulder as he breath her fragrant delicious scent in. "You smell so nice, Emma."

Emma face flushed profusely even as she tried desperately not to let it show. It's still got exposed one way or the other.

She let out a shuddering breath as he kissed her on the neck, desire oozing over her entire body. Finally, he let go of her as he asked. "Where's Blue?"

"With his nanny." she replied as she continued to pluck Blue's clothes off the hanger.

Christopher leaned away from her so he could watch her for a moment, different unspeakable emotions piling inside his head uncontrollably. Ever since Emma and Blue had entered his life, it's had become more beautiful and worth living for him. Everyday, he couldn't wait to be home and to have them in his arms. There's no way he could ever live without them.

"Emma?"

She glanced back at him briefly. "Yes."

"Ill go freshen, okay?"

"Okay."

Giving her a light kiss on the forehead, he headed up the stairs after giving her a curt mod.

Emma on the other hand had no doubt that her husband had gone to see their baby boy.

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

"Emma?"

Her gaze flew up at him, and her throat suddenly turned dried as her husband and baby's father emerged out of the bathroom with nothing but a towel wrapped around his lean waist. His chest dripping hotly as water fell down steamy. Emma swallowed hard as she watched him for eternity.

"Are you going to keep doing that?" Chris queried with a raised brows.

She blinked up at him. "What?"

"Stop biting your lips." Chris growled out. "If you continue to do that, I promise I won't be responsible for my actions."

"Oh." she blew out, and then went back to folding Blue's clothes. Totally ignoring Chris presence in the room. Not that she can forget him completely. She was merely trying to.

"Emma?"

"Hm?"

"Why did you keep doing that?"