Chapter~Thirteen

"What are you doing?"

Emma's cheeks colored as his gently spuned her around, his left hand sized her by the hair and his other hand gently began to unzip her maid's outfit.

"Tell me, what does it looks like?"

She didn't reply which got Chris thinking she had probably consent to his advance already.

Still pinning her against the bathroom wall, he began to grind his hard bulged against her arse. Emma gasped out softly as his hands settled down to cup her arse cheeks.

"Do you want to come now, my love?"

"I-I-" she shuddered in pleasure as he thrust his hips not so nicely, his erection pressed into her buttock and his big hands slide down to caress her wet panties. Christopher gave a triumph smile but didn't comment about her wetness.

"What time do you think Blue would be asleep for?"

"Two hours to the least. He would awake to eat his dinner." she said, hoping he would let her go. But of course it backfired.

Chris smiled then. "What are we waiting for then? We've got two hours to pleasure one another."

"But I didn't-"

His hands on her naked tiny waist stopped her short. He then lingered his hands on her stomach before gently caressing down to her clit, and gently but firmly slipped his index finger into her wet cunt.

"My God,!" he growled. "You're so f*cking wet and hot!" he nibbled on her ears as he slowly began to finger f*ck her. Emma wobbled on her knees, but thankfully his huge body on her hadn't made her fell down face flat on the bathroom floor.

He gently nudged her legs apart to get more acess to her hot clit but she did complied which got him saying. "Nudged your legs apart for me, baby."

"Why?"

"Just do as I say." now it's was a command. "I brought a co*dom with me. Rest assured I won't get you pregnant again. Not unless we plan it through."

"Chris, please!."

"What's your problem, Emma?. We've done this before." he murmured softly. "Have you done it against the wall?"

Her blue eyes flared up at him, startled and at the same terrorized.

"Have you?"

"No I haven't." she didn't bothered telling him to elaborate his words. Once you've been in bed with him, there's no zone of respect or shyness in her. Giving him a blow job daily, and sleeping with him hadn't made her an innocent lady she was before she gave birth to Blue.

He had already turned her into his personal wh*re. Ha!

"Perfect." he said.

He lifted her legs, and wrapped it around him. Then he donned on a c*ndom, causing Emma to squirmed in fright.