Chapter~Seven

"Ma-marry??"

"Yes. We get married." Chris smiled as his son bubbed out in content. His blue eyes just like mother's, pleading to him as he stretched out his arms to him.

Christopher not knowing what next to do after a baby has just finished eating glanced at the maid for help. "Can I?"

Blue babbled, eagerly waiting to be in his arms. But the maid wasn't having any of it as she shook her head.

"Not yet." she said causing a frown on Chris handsome face. But he nodded, for she is the mother after all. What does he knows?. Apparently, just to father Blue.

"All right."

Blue wailed out his protest, but his mother quiet him by rocking him on her laps. Chris watched them for a moment before finally going back to work.

"We get married," he typed on his laptop as he said, without glancing up to see the maid's reaction to the news. "Blue needs me, Emma. He needs both his father and mother."

Her son has obviously being doing just fine with her alone. She meant to say. But retrained herself from blurting out words that would no doubt offend him. Smiling at her no doubt still angry looking son, Emma stood and scooped him into her arms. Gaining Chris attention now as he gazed up at them, a confuse look on his handsome face.

"Where are you going?"

Clutching her son closer to her chest, Emma answered rather reluctantly
"To the Mansion. I have work to do."

Now Chris frowned up her. "Not now. And certainly not with my son," he stood, going around his desk and took Blue away from the maid. He was glad she hadn't tried to struggle their son with him, only stood back and stared at them blankly.

"Si-sir," Emma protested as her boss held her baby in his arms. Her baby's face bright once again. "We can't get married!" she gasped out.

"Why not?"

"Because—" she hesitated. "It's not right marrying your maids."

"You're not just a maid now are you?" he glanced down at Blue to emphasize, who was playing with his tie, oblivious to his parents arugement. "You are the Mother of to my only son." he said, taking his son's little hand in his and place a sweet loving kiss in his small hands. "My boy needs toys." just like that, he sat down back behind his desk, concentrating on his laptop once again. His son gaze lifted to it, suddenly interested. Love strings Christopher heart as he saw the look of wants in his son's face. "Do you want the laptop instead, buddy?." It's was the maid that gasped. For a moment there, Chris thought it was his son. "What?" he glanced up at the maid, his brows arched.

"I don't think it is right to let Blue play with your works, Chris."

He frowned. "I can always get one for him, right?" he raised a hand up when she made an attempt to speak. "Look, he is my son. And damn hell if he is ever going to lack a thing."

"But he is barely six months old." Emma reasoned.

"And so?"

"I don't want him to get use to luxury things. I'm just a maid who can't afford—"

"You are soon to be my wife" Chris cut her mid-sentence. "It's doesn't matter if I love you or not, just the fact you had given birth to my son makes you a very important person in my life." he stood and handed Blue back to her, her eyes still slightly widened, but soften the instant she held her son."Give me a reply soonest. But not that I really need one." he leaned over his desk and placed a lingering kiss on his son's cheeks. The beautiful blue eyed baby wiggled in happiness. How could he not want to take up his responsibilities? His baby is to beautiful to be real!.