Escape

Your Biggest Fan: Escape

You thought for a moment about how terrifying and powerful Dark could be, and you decided that the smarter decision would be to try to escape. You glanced around the room, wondering how you should do it. He was so close to you, and you'd have to somehow get around him to get to the door and run. You were sure he was strong...how were you going to pull this off?

"I...I guess I never thought I'd ever have the chance to meet you..." you stammered, suddenly much more nervous than you had been before.

"Well, here we are. So, what is it you'd like to talk about, or rather, do? I can take you wherever you'd like to go."

Dark tried to manipulate you with his seductive voice and his piercing gaze, but you weren't going to let that happen. There was no way you'd ever be able to outrun him and you weren't strong enough physically to fight him, but you could trick him and get a head start. That was exactly what you intended to to.

"I'd love to go for a walk. There's an ice cream place in the village nearby that has tons of amazing flavors. We could stop there - it's only about fifteen minutes away."

"Darling, we don't even have to walk. Don't you know I can teleport? I could take you with me," he said, taking your hand.

"I'd rather walk. Then we can spend more time together," you told him.

"Good point. Well, let's go then. You lead the way." He gestured for you to start walking, so you led him out of your room and to your front door. The porch light was on, but when you opened the door, it flickered off along with the lights in your house.

"Oh, one more thing before we go," Dark said, grabbing the door handle and pulling it closed. His red and blue aura was the only thing illuminating the scene now.

"Yes?" you wondered, slightly afraid of what he was about to say.

"You're not trying to trick me, are you?" Your heart skipped a beat. "Because trying something like that would be an incredibly stupid thing to do. I'm no idiot, (y/n). You're not the best actress. So if you're trying something...it would be best to own up to it now. I might be willing to forgive my biggest fan if they're honest with me."

"I...I'm sorry, Dark. I just don't know how to fully trust you yet..." you admitted shakily.

"I see. Well, as I said, I'm willing to forgive you, but just this once. You won't try anything again, now will you?" He had you pinned up against the door, but your arms were down at your sides. You could reach the door handle and try to get away. Maybe if you were quick enough and you screamed for help, a neighbor would hear and do something...

It wasn't the best plan, but you decided to just go for it. You turned the handle and Dark's weight on the door made it fall open easily. You began to run and you shouted at the top of your lungs for help - except that no sound came out. You were pushed against the exterior wall of your house hard, and you fell to the ground. You wanted to try to get to your feet, but before you could, Dark had his hands around your throat and was pulling you up by your neck.

"You should have just been honest with me, (y/n). I warned you. You don't get any second chances now. And that's such a pity. I kind of liked you." His grip on your neck tightened, and you struggled to breathe. You tried to pry his hands off of you, but you weren't strong enough.

"But there are others. Others who won't be so naive. Others who wouldn't dare try to double-cross me. Because you can't escape me, (y/n). No one can." You were running out of oxygen quickly, and you had no strength left to try to fight him. There wasn't anybody out to see you being killed by your favorite villain. You were slowly drained of life until the last thing you saw was an enraged Darkiplier, glitching in anger. And then there was nothing. Nothing but darkness.

You've just reached the horror ending of this choose your own adventure story! If you're not satisfied with this ending or you just want to try a different route, go back to the introduction and pick a new choice next time! There are a total of 6 different possible endings that you can get. And of course, let me know what you think of each of the endings you get :)