Author's Note: Thank You

Hello readers! It's Ryana, AKA the-pro-fangirl and the author of this choose your own adventure story. Even though it was a short story, I had a lot of fun writing it and coming up with different routes and endings. I hope you enjoyed them. I want to thank you for giving this story a read. Your feedback is appreciated, and if you like it, please share it with your friends and fellow fans!

I have to give credit where credit is due - Mark Fischbach is responsible for creating the Darkiplier character and A Date With Markiplier gave me the idea to do a choose your own adventure story. I love Dark so much that I personally would enjoy a choose your own adventure date with just him, so I decided to write one myself. 

I also am going to shamelessly promote myself and tell you guys that if you like Darkiplier, you should check out my story titled A Deal With Dark. It's longer than this and you don't get to choose how the story goes, but I have a feeling that some of you who enjoyed this will enjoy that as well. It's still in progress so once you're caught up you will have to wait for an update, but hopefully it's worth the wait!

If you have Instagram, please check out my new account theprofangirl. I'll be posting sneak peeks for stories and obsessing over Youtubers there, plus it's another way for me to talk to and connect with you guys.

As always, you can DM me whenever you want to talk and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Never hesitate to comment, either! Especially if you see any mistakes in my stories - I'll want to fix them right away and I'm not going to get offended by you pointing them out!

Once again, thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed this book :)