Give You Anything

Your Biggest Fan: Give You Anything

Dark was a dangerous man, but something about having him in your bedroom excited you. I mean, hadn't you imagined scenarios like this before, fantasizing about what the two of you could do together? Of course, he wasn't going to be interested in anything like that, especially not with you...but still, you didn't want to move to the living room.

"I kind of like the privacy," you admitted.

"I thought you might say that," Dark smirked. "And I'm glad you did."

"You are?" you asked. He took a sip of his wine before answering, and you took a sip of yours as you listened.

"Of course. You see, I'm only here to please you, (y/n). I know a lot about you, and I know the things you read about me. The things you write about me, too..." You felt warmth in your cheeks as you blushed, thinking about some of the more inappropriate things you had written about your favorite Ego.

"That's nothing. I mean, it doesn't mean anything...it's just dumb stuff that I shouldn't have ever written," you stammered, failing at apologizing to him for what you had created.

"That's a shame. Because I was thinking that maybe we could, I don't know, reenact some of it together."

By now there was something much more aggressive than butterflies in your stomach, attacking you with nerves. Did he really mean what you thought he meant?

"Really?" you questioned him, unsure of what was going to happen next.

"Really. Is that something you'd be interested in?"

All you could do was nod your head yes. He took your wine glass and set it down on your desk next to his, then he took your hands and pulled you to your feet. He backed you into your door which clicked shut behind you.

"Better close that in case somebody comes home, hm?" His breath tickled your ear as he spoke. You barely noticed him turning the lock on your door as he lightly nibbled your earlobe, tugging it a bit with his teeth. His hands were on your waist, and you put yours on his chest, wanting to touch him.

Dark's lips moved down to your neck and he sucked on your sweet spot, making you weak. How in the hell was this even real...?

"You know, you're going to mess my suit up if you tug on it much harder. Why don't you just take it off?" You hadn't even realized how much you were pulling on his jacket, you were so distracted by what he was doing to you. But you took his advice and pulled it off of him, letting it drop to the floor. His lips collided harshly with yours, and your tongues battled for dominance. You felt his hands snake their way underneath your shirt and up your abdomen. You liked having his hands on you, feeling the curves of your body. You played with the buttons on his shirt, managing to get them lose. You ran your hands down his exposed chest to his muscular abs. Damn, he was sexy. And he was all over you, too.

"Alright, it's your turn," he said, and you lifted your arms so he could pull your shirt up over your head. He must have been impatient, because he didn't stop there. He unbuttoned your jeans and unzipped them.

"Off," he commanded, and you listened, pulling them down and stepping out of them. He took in the sight of you in just your bra and underwear and grinned.

"You're wearing all white. How pure," he commented.

"I'm not really that pure," you promised him.

"Well, you certainly won't be by the time I'm done with you."

He pulled his unbuttoned shirt off and threw it down on the floor before aggressively pinning you down on your bed, kissing you all over your body. Your hands went to work on getting his pants undone, which proved to be slightly difficult due to the bulge he had from being turned on. It took a moment, but you managed and he helped you get his pants off, trying not to waste any time.

Dark grinded against you, making you more wet with every movement. You wanted him so badly...and he clearly wanted you back.

"What do you want me to do to you, (y/n)? Take your pick: anything of three choices. Should I fuck you until your neighbors can hear you screaming my name? Or do you want me to give you control so you can ride this big dick? Or maybe you'd rather I go down on you - I wouldn't mind a little taste, you know. But it's up to you. Tell me what you want." Dark's voice was so deep and sensual and it sent chills down your spine. To be honest, you didn't want to choose - you wanted it all. But he told you that you had to choose. So what did you really want the most?

Hey there, reader! It's time for you to make a choice. How would you like to proceed with Dark? Do you like his dominance, or do you want control?

If you want Dark to take over, go to the chapter titled: Your Biggest Fan: Dominant Dark.

If you want to be in charge of what happens, go to the chapter titled: Your Biggest Fan: Taking Control.

If you're more in the mood for some oral action, go to the chapter titled: Your Biggest Fan: Going Down.