Taking Control

Your Biggest Fan: Taking Control

"I want control," you declared, pushing Dark down onto his back. You gave him a bit of a lap dance to tease him, grinding against his erection and kissing his neck. His hands roamed your body and he bucked his hips a little, clearly approving of you taking charge.

"Damn. You want me badly, don't you?" he moaned, tugging at your panties.

"Almost as badly as you want me," you grinned, unclasping your bra and tossing it to the side. You pulled your underwear off and got his now much too tight boxer briefs off as well.

You teased Dark a little, rubbing up against him and kissing him.

"What are you waiting for, (y/n)? Just ride me already!" Dark complained, horny and frustrated. Messing with him was fun, but you were getting impatient, too. You lowered yourself onto his dick and you both moaned at the feeling. You bounced on his cock as he thrusted up into you, making sure you got every inch of him. He took advantage of you doing most of the work and used his hands to feel very part of your body as you fucked him.

"This is so fucking hot, (y/n). I love that you're such a slut for me," Dark confessed, his breaths getting heavy.

"I like being your little slut," you admitted, loving every second of making love to him. "How about I give you a different view?" You turned around so that you were riding him backwards and you could tell Dark loved it. He thrusted hard, making it difficult for you to stay composed.

"You feel amazing, Dark," you told him, feeling an orgasm building.

"That's what I like to hear," he replied, gripping you tightly as he took over, going as hard and deep as he could. You yelled out his name as you came and just a few moments later he came too, cursing loudly and saying your name in his deep, sexy voice.

You both took a moment to catch your breaths and recover before you locked lips again, smiling into each kiss.

"You really are my biggest fan, aren't you?" You nodded, letting him nip at your neck.

"How about I take you to my place sometime? Maybe you can wear something sexy for me and we can do this again," he suggested.

"I'd love that," you responded, getting excited at just the thought of it.

"Well, I'll be back soon so we can do this again..." Dark began, getting dressed. "Until then, I'll miss you, (y/n)."

He left before you could say goodbye, but you knew you'd see him again. Something told you he wouldn't be able to go without you for very long.

You've just reached one of three smut endings of this choose your own adventure story! If you're not satisfied with this ending or you just want to try a different route, go back to the introduction and pick a new choice next time! There are a total of 6 different possible endings that you can get. And of course, let me know what you think of each of the endings you get :)