Going Down

Your Biggest Fan: Going Down

"I'd love for you to go down on me," you decided.

"If that's what you want, I can provide," Dark whispered into your ear. He kissed your neck, slipping his fingers into your panties to tease you.

"Someone's soaking wet already," he noticed, pleasing you with his touch.

"That's all your fault," you told Dark, squirming a little as he inserted a few fingers.

"It's my fault, is it?" Dark smiled. "Let's see what other trouble I can cause, then."

Dark kissed you all down your body beginning with your neck, then your chest, then your stomach. He used his teeth to pull your wet panties down, turning you on more and more with every movement. Then, without much warning, he began to use his tongue on you. He quickly found your clit, swirling his tongue around it and making you moan. You tangled your fingers in his soft, dark hair, pulling it a little as he ate you out.

Soon enough, he had you on the brink of orgasm, using both his tongue and his fingers to make you feel incredible.

"Yes, Dark, right there! Please don't stop!" you yelled, feeling your climax building as you spoke. Dark kept going and didn't stop until you were moaning his name as you came, a feeling of euphoria taking over your body.

"That was fun," Dark commented, wiping his mouth.

"Yeah it was. You're amazing at that," you noticed, your breathing slowly going back to its normal pace as you recovered.

"Well, you taste pretty amazing." He kissed you and you couldn't help but smile. You felt yourself blushing at his comment.

"I feel like I should return the favor. How about a blowjob?" you asked, tugging at the hem of Dark's boxer briefs.

"How about you return the favor the next time we see each other? After the fun we've had tonight, I'll definitely be back again soon," Dark assured you as he got dressed. You didn't want him to leave so soon, but you could tell he was planning on going anyways.

"Do you really have to leave?" you wondered, fixing his messy hair.

"Yes, (y/n), I have to leave. But I'll be back to see my biggest fan again really soon. I promise." You could see the sincerity in his eyes as he told you this, so you accepted one last kiss from him before he vanished out of your bedroom to wherever it was he had to be. You couldn't wait to see him again, and after the mind-boggling climax he had given you, you were going to have to give him the best blowjob he'd ever had when he returned.

You've just reached one of three smut endings of this choose your own adventure story! If you're not satisfied with this ending or you just want to try a different route, go back to the introduction and pick a new choice next time! There are a total of 6 different possible endings that you can get. And of course, let me know what you think of each of the endings you get :)