Dominant Dark

Your Biggest Fan: Dominant Dark

"I want you to fuck me," you said. You liked how he had been taking charge.

"As you wish," he breathed. He practically tore your bra and underwear off of you and he did the same with his boxer briefs. He had already been teasing you so he didn't waste any time. He gave you his entire length without warning and your breath hitched. You'd have to get used to his size, but you didn't mind.

He thrusted slowly at first, almost as if he wanted to tease you some more. You felt every inch of him and he felt every inch of you.

"Fuck, you feel incredible, (y/n). And you're soaking wet. You've wanted this for a while, haven't you?" Dark groaned.

"Yes, Dark," you purred.

"Mmm, I like hearing you say my name when I fuck you. Do you want me to go faster?"

"Yes, Dark," you answered.

He went harder and faster, and soon you couldn't help but moan. He was hitting all the right places and as you became more vocal, so did he. There was something insanely hot about him cursing under his breath in his low voice...

"Fuck, (y/n)..."

You were thoroughly enjoying yourself already, but soon Dark decided to switch things up. You had given him full control, so you did as you were told.

"Get on your hands and knees. Now." Dark spoke in a growl, and you gave in to his commands, not wanting to disappoint him. He reentered you and you struggled to keep quiet. The new position allowed him to go much deeper, and you felt a mix of pain and pleasure that was getting you close to hitting a climax.

You yelled out his name as he pounded into you, his hands gripping your hips like he didn't plan on ever letting go. And he didn't - not until you both hit your own highs, your breaths heavy and beads of sweat on your bare bodies. You flipped back over once you caught your breath and you both slowly began grabbing articles of clothing from the floor to get dressed.

"So, is this how all of your fan meet ups have been so far?" you asked, a smirk on your face. You didn't really want to think of him being with anyone else, even though it wasn't as if he was your boyfriend or anything. Hell, you didn't think he really existed until a little bit ago. But still, you secretly hoped he saw you differently than whoever else he might have showed himself to.

"No," he laughed lightly. "You're my biggest fan, so you get special treatment." Once again, his words made you melt. He took advantage of that and got a few more kisses in, biting and tugging on your lower lip in between them. "And because of that, I'll be back to see you again. In fact, you just say my name and I'll be here so we can have some more fun," he promised.

"But your name is a pretty common word. How will you know when I'm talking directly to you?" you thought out loud.

"Believe me, I'll know," he assured you. He gave you one last kiss before straightening his suit and teleporting away. You were disappointed to see him go, but also looking forward to your next meeting. You couldn't wait to bring more of your fantasies to life with him.

You've just reached one of three smut endings of this choose your own adventure story! If you're not satisfied with this ending or you just want to try a different route, go back to the introduction and pick a new choice next time! There are a total of 6 different possible endings that you can get. And of course, let me know what you think of each of the endings you get :)