Exciting NEEEWWWSSS

Guuuueeeesssss whaaaaat!!!!

*waits for a period of silence*

Drumroll please.

*a drum bounces across the room and then rolls out the door* Huh, not what I meant, but I like it!

Anywaaaaaaayyyy, NEXT FRIDAY, UPDATES WILL BEGIN AS USUAL!!!

*pauses for dramatic effect, but is met with cricket chirps* Okay, so I know that nobody cares, but it's exciting for me. Heh.

My school is getting our new Chromebooks next week (or so they say) and if they do come in, all I have to do is hand in the 25 dollars for insurance, so I can take it home, and THEN UPDATES GALORE. WOOOOHOOOO.

I also want to thank everyone who commented and supported my whole problem with the story. Y'all are amaziiing. There are two people that I want to thank specifically: my boyfriend (who has been using a secret Wattpad account to read my story, but won't tell me what the account name is, or else I would be tagging him) He has calmly endured hours of me ranting, babbling, and rambling on and on about my anxieties over the whole problem, and the plans for the story development and characters. He's pretty great.

The second person is super sweet, and I don't even know them very well, but they make my day awesome. They tagged me earlier last week, and then posted a really sweet message to my message board that was greatly appreciated. My anxiety was spiking that day and when I saw the notification, I couldn't help but smile. They really do help me with all their comments and stuff. So, this ahmaaahhzaaang hooooman is... argaines102706! Thank you so so much! You're comments are serious motivation. So all of my thanks to you.

Anyway, so that's it. Also, I have noticed that with each chapter the reads have went down, and at first it bothered me and I didn't think I should continue the story, but I realized that that was ridiculous. I am always going to write, and I shouldn't have reads affect that. So, thank you to everyone who has stayed with it and continued to support the story. You really are amazing.

One last thing. Please, please, please don't hesitate to leave comments. Honestly, I love comments more than votes (hehehe, not saying you shouldn't vote though). I read every comment and they make me really happy. So do not hesitate. I love it.

Anywaaay, I hope everyone has a good day/night and that things go their way. You all are superbly fantastical and awesomely fabulous! You deserve all the happiness. Seeya next Friday! Fairfarren, all.

-AustinReader17

(Also, babe, see you could have been tagged in my book if you would have just told me your account name. Teeeellll meeee.)