Chapter 1

Y/N POV

I wake up to my phone alarm. "Ugh! This fucking phone is making me go crazy!" I ramble. After whining and complaining I get out of bed putting on slippers and going to the bathroom.

Today I have to audition for YG Entertainment, it's exciting but also terrifying. But also 'Why the fuck is it so early!?' I mentally scream while brushing my teeth. As I was finishing up brushing my teeth I run the shower and strip off my clothes. I step into the shower- "That's too fucking hot!" I scream.

After I was done burning my ass off, I went to go to my room to go change.

(That's what you'll wear)

I get changed and go into my nice ass car- just kidding it's a Prius and drive to the building.

~Time Skip~

I go to the building and go inside there were so many people. I hear my row being called and we go inside to see a judge and YG-nim. As we line up against the wall there was a camera facing us. One by one they called us...

But they were skipping everyone. I got very nervous when the guy before me went and got rejected in an instant.

"Y/N L/N." The judge calls me next. I nervously came up to the 'X' in front of the camera.

The judge nods his head and that meant I had to sing. I sing 'That XX' by GD. (I love that song)

I sing it with emotion only a person that went through a heartbreak would know. As I was singing YG-nim looked up for once and wrote something down. The judge stoped me and asked me if I can dance. I shook my head "I'm not really a dancer... sorry." I say looking down already knowing I failed.

"No, it's fine. You just need practice and you're very suitable to be a kpop star." YG-nim was thinking when he said. "I don't think it's a bad idea to put her in BlackPink." "Bl-BlackPink?" I stutter.

He nods his head with a smile. "You will be starting tomorrow. So you need to pack your stuff ASAP." I could not put my happiness into words.

"Thank you!" I say with excitement.

I walk out the building and go to my car. I drive home as fast as I can blasting K-pop music. When I get home I pack everything in an instant. I'm not that complex I like comfy clothing.

I go to sleep as fast as I can thinking about the next day.

~Next Day~

I wake up and I try to yell but it becomes a howl. 'Did it happen again?' I look down to see me tranceformed into a wolf. 'God damn it' I tranceformed back into human and get up to take a shower. I repeat the things I did yesterday.

'If that ever happens when I'm with BlackPink... I'm dead'

~Time Skip~

I get to the building and head inside to be meet with a lady at he desk. I told them I would like to meet with YG-nim. She nodded and called the office that he was in. She then stood up and lead me to an office that says 'YG' on the door.

I knock on the door and hear YG-nim say "Come in." He says sternly. I walk in to see him sitting in his chair behind the desk. He calls in something/someone and he said for me to take a seat.

I sat there for a bit in his office when I hear a knock on the door. "Come in." He says sternly once again. As he says that the one and only BlackPink enters...

'Don't freak out, don't freak out' I repeat over and over in my head.

They bow to YG-nim and they gave me a glance. They all looked away immediately and stood still in front of YG-nim. "So girls. I thought it would be a good idea to let    Y/N here..." he says gesturing to you. "To be in your group." He finishes

They all nod and looked at me more intently at me this time. "She'll be joining you shortly." He said.

With that BlackPink leaves. "You have to sign this contract before you do join though." He said handing me a paper. I sit by another desk in his office and fill it out. I hand the paper to him and he said "You'll find BlackPink's practice room on the third floor."

I bow and leave the room. I go to the elevator and press the third floor. As I was waiting I didn't know what to do. 'Do I just knock.' As I was thinking that the doors opened, I walked down the hallway feeling nervous. 'Why am I nervous?! I auditioned that even more scary' right...

As I was mentally preparing myself I was in front of a door that said 'BlackPink' I was panicking in the inside but my body by itself knocked on the door for me. 'Fuck'

The door opened 10 seconds later revealing a sweaty Rosé. 'Damn that's ho-' I was caught off in my thoughts when she said "Y/N... right?" I nodded shyly. "I'm Rosé by the way!" She said shaking my hand. "I know I'm a fan of you guys." I said. She stares at me and says "Your eyes are... beautiful..."
"T-Thanks." I say shyly looking her in the eyes.

(That's how your eye looks)

As I enter inside I see all the girls on the floor sitting down.

I greet them "I'm Y/N, L/N Y/N." I look at them to see them staring at me. Mostly my eyes. "U-Uh, is there something on my face?" I asked. "No, it's just your eyes are so fascinating." Jennie stated. "Wanna get a closer look?" I ask kneeling down to their level. They all crowded around me staring into my eyes. While I was staring into theirs.

It was like heaven. After a minute I closed my eyes blushing. I got up from my position and we talked about random stuff until it got dark. I had my stuff in my car so I went outside and then back in the building and said "Lets go to the house." I say excitedly.

A/N

I hoped you liked it. ✌🏻