Chapter 11

Y/N POV

I wake up to me being covered with a blanket. I feel around me and I don't feel anyone. I grab a pillow and hug it so I can fall back asleep. But of course something has to happen because the author wants me to suffer.

"Y/N~." Rosé says entering the room. She sit besides me and shakes me. "Ani." I say shaking off her shoulder and turning the opposite direction. My voice is almost gone from last night.

"C'mon. We made breakfast." She said getting up from my bed. 'Food?'

I get my bra and put on an over sized t-shirt. I ran to the kitchen to find if there was any food. There was French toast on the kitchen counter and everyone else was on the couch on their phones.

"You're always on your phones." I say taking a bite out of my toast. They don't look up from their phones. "Yah! Are you listening to me!?" I yell with my voice sounding husky.

"What?" Lisa says looking up from her phone.  I huff and go to the restroom to brush my teeth.

I went back to my room to go change. I change into a crop top with sweat pants to go on a walk. I hide my tail my putting my pants over it and I wear a hat to cover my ears.

I was able to walk past them because their on their phones. 'Damn those phones.'

I walk out the door while putting on a black mask and walk around getting to know the place.

I found a place where you had to pay 2 dollors for 1 hour of playing on the Xbox. I walk in and there's a room with a couch and an Xbox. I play a bit of C.O.D and Rainbow Six Siege.

After raging for one hour I get out and went to the park to let out some stress. I went on the swing for a bit, little kids were staring at me and avoiding me. I mean I was wearing all black, who wouldn't avoid someone like that.

I went into the forest that was in front of me and I went in deep enough were no one could see me. I wanted to test out my strength so I punched a tree to see how far it would go. Instead of flying off it obliterated into thin air. I just killed birds 'Welp. Sucks to suck'

I walk farther into the woods. I just took in the scenery of the forest, the light shining through the trees, I get to a cliff and look down from it.
"They did say I was immortal." I say getting closer to the edge. I jump off but I'm gliding?

I look behind me and see I have wings that are a the same color as my hair. "What the fuck do I not have?" I say face palming. 'I look like a anime character on crack.'

I start going higher and higher until I pull my wings closer to me and I dive down to the Earth at a super sonic speed. This adrenaline is amazing, I could do this all day. I was about I hit the ground when I spread open my wings and started gliding again. I went back to the cliff and walked back to the park.

'How do I make this disappear?' As I said that my wings turned into light and evaporated. 'Noice'

I walked back to the BlackPink house excited to tell them I have fucking wings. I enter the door and took off my mask and let my tail release.

"Guys! Guys!" I yell running towards them. They all look at me giving me their attention. "I found out I have something new!" I said. "You have a dick?" Jennie said joking.

"Maybe~." I said joking. "Really?!" They all yell. "No." I said face palming.

"Anyways, on with the thing I wanted to show you." As I say that I feel heat on my back and my wings appear. Now that I'm inside I can actually see how big they are.