Chapter 9

Y/N POV

"I-I...remember..." I was barley able to speak out. Jennie walks up to me and hugs me. "Yah... let go..." I said in a menacing tone. "Aren't you scared of me?" I said just standing there looking at them.

Jennie was the first one to shake her head. She hugged me tighter like she never wanted to let me go. "I've caused enough... I have to leave." I said. "D-Don't... we already lost you once... we don't want to lose you again..." Jennie said tearing up.

"Just don't go..." She said cuddling my chest. I automatically hug her back, I hug her waist and push her head closer to me. "I'm
s-sorry... it's been hard and all that for you." I say on the brink of tears.

"I've even hurt you two. I'm not good enough to be here." I say still hugging Jennie. They all come towards me and hug me.

Tears stream down my face making my vision blur. "I'm sorry..." I repeat. "Stop saying sorry silly. We love you." Rosé said taking me a little off guard. "I-I love you guys too." I said hugging all of them.

We break the hug after a couple minutes of sobbing. "You're staying, r-right?" Rosé said choking on her tears. "Yeah... just, I'm sleeping in my room." I said.

"Let's go out. We need to make up the time you were gone." Lisa says hugging my arm. I smile and nod. "But how are we going to do that? Look at me." I said moving my ears and tail.

"Just hide it. It's night anyway." Lisa said patting my head. I roll my eyes and get a big jacket.

We head out the door and go to the fair. We walk around and play games. I got a stuffed animal for all the girls. We even went on some rides to kill the time.

"I'm so tired." I said swaying side to side from exhaustion. "Let's go home then." Jennie said hugging my arm while laying on my shoulder.

We all get to the van and drive back to the house. "The last time I was here when I disappeared." I said. "I don't wanna think about that. As long as your here I'm happy." Jisoo said putting her head on my shoulder.

I nod my head and wait for us to get home. We get home and I go to the front door and open it. "I'm going to sleep." I say heading to the room.

I plop on the bed. I didn't even bother to change. And right before I was about to fall asleep I feel my bed dip in. And someone or people cuddle me. I smile knowing who it was.

'I'm back.'

A/N
I'm sorry but I'm gonna make this one short. The next chapter is going to be *cough* smut *cough*. ✌🏻