Chapter 15

Y/N POV

I wake up to the sweet smell of vanilla and a sleeping Jennie to my side. She was still bare naked and it was cold so I cuddled her though I was also naked. I put the blanket over us and I put my head in the crook of her neck.

"Morning puppy." She says calling my pet name. She strokes the back of my head while playing with my ears.

"Morning~." I say sweetly in her ear making her giggle her cute laugh while also smiling with her gummy laugh.

"We have a tour today." She says smiling with her whole face beaming with joy.

"We haven't had one in a long time." I say remembering the first time I was on stage and it was my last.

"I haven't had one in a long time." I say exasperating the I.

"I meant we as in we haven't been in a concert together." She says. I make an 'I' face and she laughs.

"Aish, you're such a dummy." She says peaking me on the cheek.

"Hey, you know you love this dummy~." I say teasing her. She rolls her eyes at me and puts her hand on my shoulder bring us closer together.

"It's also almost Christmas. We needa put up the tree." I say wrapping my arms around her. She nods and get out of the position making me a bit sad that it's over. She put on her clothes and before she left she winked at me making me blush.

I get out of the bed and put on my old clothes that were on the floor and walk downstairs to everyone at the table eating breakfast.

"We should put up the Christmas tree!" I say like a child on crack.

"We'll do that later. We need to eat." Jisoo says giggling. I was surprised she wasn't in on my crazy ness and instead she was being the 'unnie' of the group.

I sighed and sat down with them. There was already food on the table and I gladly inhale it all in.

"Let's decorate now!" I wipe my mouth and cleaned up the table. The bring out the print tree out of the box and the ordainments as well.

I take ordainments and place them 'strategically' on the tree. I put some single then I put some with three. I had some streamer and I ran around the tree covering it with the red streamer. No one was helping me because the figures I could get it done by myself.

"We need to put on the angel!" I say excitedly. They hand me a beautiful angel and I put it up on top on the tree. I instantly felt jolly and everyone went into their rooms and come out with gifts.

"SHIT! I FORGOT TO GET GIFTS!" I yell. They simply giggle at me and I get clothes on and kiss all of them on the cheek.

"I'll be back in a bit!" I get out of the house and rush down the steps to the gate. I look for a store with good brands.

"Why not the Gucci store?" I say. I walk to the direction I know best because of Jennie and I walk inside to be smacked with the smell of 'Rich people'

"Y-Y/N?" I look over and the employee is hiding behind her phone like I can't see her. I giggle and nod.

"Yeah. That's me." I say scratching the back of my neck.

"Wanna help me pick out gifts for the members?" I ask her. Her eyes go wide and she nods happily.

We walk around the store and get bunch of things like purses and clothes to watches. We crossed the section with some reveling stuff. I walk faster from the section and the girl noticed.

"Why are you walking so fast?" She asks me catching up with me.

"N-Nothing." I say taking a deep breath.

"Oh- are you dating one of the members~." She says which is slightly true but also false.

"Uh-no- we are just good friends." I say giggling and the girl continues to laugh.

We finally get everything we needed and I asked her for her name.

"Just call me K." She says happily. She takes a picture with me and I also take a pic and post it on my insta say thank you. I give her a hug before I was off to leave.

I didn't know how to wrap things so I just kept it in a different bag that was decorated with Christmas things on it.

I get home and they look at me and at the bag in my hand.

"I'm home!" I yell though they already know I'm here. They roll their eyes and I put the presents under the tree.

"Can we open them?" I ask like a kid sitting right in front of the tree. The nod and we read off the presents and everyone has presents.

I was first to open my presents. I tore open the first one like a hungry dog and it opened to some revealing clothing.

"U-Uh, I think this person got the wrong thing." I say lifting up the little clothing in my hands.

"No, they should fit perfectly." Lisa says checking the size. Which means she got it.

"Aish, Lisa." I say in disbelief.

"I did a favor for everyone." She says winking at me and I quickly move on to the next present then the next. Sooner or later everyone opened their presents and all my presents were just clothes but revealing clothes because it looks 'good'.

"You should try those on~." Jisoo says nudging me. The others look at me with excited eyes and I sigh and get up to go try it on.

'Oh dear god'

A/N
I didn't proof read.✌🏻