Chapter 10

Sexual stuff ahead. 18+++ pack your holy water because your gonna need it.

Y/N POV

I wake up to weight on my body. I see that their on top of me sleeping soundly. 'Even tho I said all those things they still here' I think cuddling up with them.

I feel someone grab my tail. "Y-Yah. T-That's my tail!" I yell trying to keep in a moan. I see Jennie move and she's still grabbing my tail. She holds my tail tighter. "Mhm~." She groans moving closer to me.

I feel someone grab my ear and breathing on it. It sent shivers down my spine. I look up to see Lisa by my ear cuddled up against me. She groans while her mouth beside my ear, it vibrates my ear making me blush.

I don't wanna wake them up 'What do I do?!'
I think while panicking. I suppress my moans as much as I can, my breath hitching every time one of them moves. I couldn't take it any more and let out a small moan.

Apparently it wasn't quiet enough and I woke the girls. 'Oh c'mon'

"Y-Y/N you okay?" Rosé asked. "N-No.
M-My tail-" before I could finish my sentence Jennie moves her hand on my tail making me move and turn red.

"What are you doing?" Rosé says looking confused. I point down to my tail and Rosé looks down to see Jennie there still playing with my tail.

"Oh~." She says before telling Jennie to stop. "Wae~? It's fuzzy." She said pouting. "Look what you're doing to her." She said pointing to me basically drooling. "She looks like she's enjoying it though." The says still rubbing my tail. I'm dazed now I can't even think about anything but this feels good.

"J-Jennie~." I breathe out. "You don't like it?" She says with a smirk. "N-No, it's just that... it's s-sensitive..." I say drooling.

Just then Lisa wakes up she groans vibrating my ears with her voice and breath. I point my ears down trying to bare it.

"L-Lisa. S-Stop..." I say closing my eyes. "Who knew the strongest animal in the world is this soft?" She whispered in my ear while playing with it.

"Y-Yah!" I say jolting up from the bed. "Ugh." I groan going to the restroom. I wash my face with water and pat down my red cheeks. 'Stop thinking dirty!' I mentally slap myself.

"You okay?" I open the door, it was Jichu. "Y-Yeah. Just needed to cool down..." I say looking at myself in the mirror, 'My face is still red.'

I walk past Jichu and walk back to my room which is empty. 'I've been attacked.' I think holding my heart.

"Sorry Y/N~." Jennie comes to the bed with Lisa. I huff and turn the other direction. "Don't make me do it." Jennie says sitting behind me near my tail. I hide my tail behind me and put my ears down. "I fucking dare you." I say giving her a death glare.

"Wow. So scary." She says with sarcasm. "I don't accept your apology." I say to both of them.

I feel something grab onto my tail. I look behind me to see Jennie holding it with a smirk. I look away trying to keep in a moan. "S-Stop!" I yell with a slight moan. I forgot Lisa was there and she grabbed my ear.

"Y-Yah!" I yell trying to get them both off of me. "R-Rosé!" I yell. I see her enter the room seeing me with Jennie and Lisa.

"Guys... why didn't you tell me? I wanna join." She says running over to me and sits with Jennie playing with my tail. 'I'm being attacked.'