Chapter 13

Y/N POV

I walk to the kitchen and see ramen on the table. I sit down next to Rosé and see her devouring the ramen. "How the fu- I'm not gonna even ask." I said not wanting to bother her.

"Wanna eat?" Jennie said gesturing to a packet of ramen. "Is that a question?" I said sarcastically. She put a packet in the boiling water on the stove and I go up behind her. "What?" She asked still looking at the boiling ramen. "Nothing. Just making sure u don't burn yourself." I said looking at the water bubbling up at a fast rate.

"I'm not a child anymore." She giggled. "You are my child." I said petting her head. "Okay mommy~." She said sexily. She bent over a bit and pushed her ass and started grinding on me. "Stop. Well do that later..." I said traveling my hand down to her ass and giving it a squeeze. She bites her lip and continues like nothing happened.

"Yah, I saw that." Jisoo said glaring at the both of us. "Y/N's mine for tonight." Jennie said turning around while wrapping her slender arms around my neck. She looked at Jisoo and gave her a cunning smile.

"Jennie my ramen." I said trying to get the two to stop fighting. She resumed cooking my ramen and I looked at Jisoo to see her staring me with daggers; her expression a cold stare. I gulped down hard. 'Most powerful being falling at a stare.'

I scratch the back of my head while Jennie puts my ramen into a bowl. I thank her and go to the table and eat the ramen slowly while the others do something together, I don't know.

"Let's have a resting day." I said finishing the last of my ramen. "Cuddle time?" Lisa asked. "Sure." I said getting up and putting my ramen in the sink.

"C'mon." I said getting to my room. They follow me tiredly from the kitchen to my room. I jump face first into my bed not thinking about anything else. My mind goes blank until I hear soft giggles from my door.

Jennie POV

"You can tell her emotions, huh?" I said to the other girls. They look at me confused. I point to Y/N walking to her room with her ears down and her tail wavering around slowly. "She reminds me of Dalgom." Jisoo said giggling.

"Kuma." I said going against her. She acted like she was offended. "Leo!" Lisa said all happy. "A wolf is not even related to a cat." I said rolling my eyes. "Yeah, but shes
feisty." I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out. I mean she wasn't wrong. She beat the shit out of those guys.

"I call top!" Lisa said jumping on top of the poor girl. "Lisa tell me next time went you jump on me! You crushed my fucking tail!" Y/N said scolding the latter. "You mean this tail?" Lisa said grabbing her tail hard. "L-Lisa!" Y/N scrambled in her grasp not able to get away.

"What do you want from me?!" Y/N screamed at her. "Your screams-" I cut her off my jumping on the bed and breaking the two up before it went farther.

"No torturing the puppy yet." I said winking at Y/N she blushed a visible light pink. "Only cuddle." Rosé said hugging Y/N making Y/N fall back on the bed. "I want to be top though." Lisa said pouting.

"Too late. Y/N is mine." Rosé said happily. She pecked Y/N on the lips claiming that she's 'hers'. "No romantic things when it's cuddle time!" I said yelling at the pair. "I did nothing though." Y/N defending herself.

Since Rosé wasn't budging I decided to stick with Y/N side. I trace the marking on her hand and remember the day she came home like this. All beat up and bleeding with her cute little ears and tail.

I smile softly at the thought happy that she's just here with us again. I hug her arm resting it between my legs. I hug her like a koala and a tree.

I look at Y/N sound asleep, her breathing slowing. I intertwine my fingers with hers and place my head on her shoulder to get closer to her.

Her scent of vanilla making me addicted with her.

"I'm going to make you mine to night." I mouthed. Breathing out little giggles making sure not to wake her up.

A/N
I'm so sorry about the really late update. School has been kicking me in the ass. I have a presentation tmr and I have to stand on stage in front of 2 classes. Great...