Chapter 14

Sexual content ahead 18+++ DONT read it if ya don't like it. Especially that one someone, you know who you are.

Jennie POV

I wake up in the arms of Y/N. Her breathing soft and slow. I smile to myself knowing she's going to be mine tonight.

But before I have Y/N I need to release my song today.

I get out from Y/N's grasp already missing her touch. I get ready and take a shower and head to the building.

~Time Skip~

I head to the house and see all the girls and Y/N cuddled up on the couch watching a movie.

I walk up to Y/N and grab her hand and drag her to the bed room.

"I'm going to use Y/N for tonight!" I yell to them. They just stare at me dragging Y/N, leading her to my room.

Y/N POV

"J-Jennie?" She opens the door and locks it behind me. She grabs my collar and pushes me force fully on the bed.

She attacks my neck with kisses and licks. I was too overwhelmed and shocked that the only thing I was able to to was hold onto her shoulders and throw my head back.

Her hands travel down to my breast and she palms my right boob with her right hand while her other hand is down to my ass. She squeezes it hard making me moan with pleasure.

She leaves a hickey on my neck before kissing me roughly on the lips. She bites my bottom lip for entrance and I obey her wish. Her tongue massages my wet caverns while her hand explores my body.

She pulls away for air and put her head beside my ear.

"You don't know how long I wanted to do this..." she breathed into my ear. Her hot breath making me shiver. Her hand travels down to my pants and she takes off my pants with her delicate hands.

She throws my pants somewhere else in the room and kisses down my body to my breast. She takes off my shirt and bra leaving me with only my underwear on.

Even though she's seen my body I felt so exposed and cover myself with my hands.

"Don't..." She says taking off her shirt and bra leaving her topless. I look at the sight drooling for more.

She takes my hands off myself and puts it on her mounds.

"Make me feel good, puppy." She says looking at me with lust. I obey her command and sit up putting my mouth on her left breast. She sits on my lap while I pleasure her.

I suck and play with it while my other hand plays with her other boob. She holds onto my head tightly while pushing my head into her breasts. She holds onto my tail making me blush but hot at the same time.

I lick her nipple and swirl it with my tongue. She takes my head off her mounds and makes my look up at her. She kisses my lips before laying me back down on the bed. 

She kisses down my body from my collar bone to my stomach to my womanhood. She gives me a look before taking off my underwear with her teeth.

She kisses my folds making me whimper. She smirks before licking my full womenhood making me moan.

"J-Jennie..." I moan out. She sticks a digit into me making me grab onto the sheets beneath me.

She pumps slowly into me making me crazy. She inserted another finger into me and started pumping faster and faster.

I feel a knot in my stomach after a few minutes of her just pumping in me.

"I-I'm cumming!" I yell. But before I was able to reach my high she took her finger out of me.

"W-What?" I whine. She shuts up my whining my sticking her tongue in me.

I make a loud moan as she does so. She thrusts her tongue in and out of me. I grab onto her hair and put her where I needed her most. Only in seconds did I feel the knot again.

"J-Jen-!" Before I could finish what I was saying I came onto her face. She lapped up my juices and kisses me on the lips so I taste myself.

"You did good, puppy."

A/N
Sorry if this is shitty I was in a rush. And I'm running out of ideas for this book.