Chapter 12

A/N
I deleted the last chapter because it was embarrassing. This is starting off of chapter 11. And this is sexual don't read if you can't take it.

Y/N POV

"Let's just go home." I said annoyed. I don't even help them up. I walked to the car angrily and slammed the door. After a couple seconds the door opened again and everyone got inside.

It was silent, so I had my little moment in the corner of the car. "How many times do we have to tell you we're fine?" Jennie said putting her hand on my shoulder. I tense up and feel anger thinking about it.

"You may be fine but I'm not." I grumbled. I cross my arms and sigh. Jennie comes up to me and hugs my waist while she puts her head on my shoulder. "We're fine baby." She cooed.

I was relaxing in her arms, her touch making me soft. I rest my hand on her waist while my other props up my head. I can feel her smile and she cuddles me. "I should have killed them." I mumbled. "What?" Jennie said looking at me.

"Nothing. Just sleep until we get home." I said putting her head on my shoulder. We drive back home silently with soft breathing from Jennie. I look down to see her smiling happily in her sleep. I couldn't help but smile.

The car came to a stop in front of the gate and I had to wake Jennie up. "Jennie-ah~." I shook my shoulder softly. "I'm up." She said her eyes still closed. She tilts her head facing my neck her hot breath touching my neck. "C'mon." I said sitting her up.

She opens her eyes annoyed and gets out the car. We walk up the stairs to the house and I went to the showers. I strip down and turn on the shower. I step in letting the water run down my body.

I wash my body down so I don't smell like the fucking ocean when I hear the door open. I look over to see Lisa standing at the door looking at me. I can't cover myself because it's a glass door.

"Yah! Lalisa!" I yelled trying to cover myself with my hands. "Stop acting like I've never seen your body." Lisa says making me blush. "You had a shower already what are you doing here!" I yell at her embarrassed. "Isn't it obvious?" She said coming to the shower.

She opens the door and I back away from her. She grabs my wrist that's resting on my chest and pulls me towards her. "L-Lisa wh-" I was cut off when her lips crashed with mine.

She then forced her tongue into my mouth. She explored my wet caverns while her right hand is on my tail while her other resting on my chest. She palms my boob making me moan.

She pulls away for air while looking me straight in the eyes. She backs me up on the wall and raises her leg putting it right below my lady part.

"I couldn't get enough of you last time... you didn't pay that much attention to me." She said her breath touching my neck. She pushes her leg higher making me moan. "I want to hear you scream my name." She said with a raspy tone.

She takes off her hand on my boob and traces it down to my womenhood. She inserts a digit into me making me grab her shoulders moaning. "L-Lisa..." I breath out. All she did was smirk. She starts pumping her finger in and out of me.

While she was thrusting her finger she kissed my neck while also biting at it. She gets off my neck and goes up to my face. She kissed me more passionately and her right hand massages my tail.

I take off my right hand off of her shoulder and go straight down to her wetness. I stick in a digit and start pumping. She moans before sticking in another finger into me. I scream and tense up.

I use my thumb to rub her clit. I add pressure and move it in circles. I feel a knot tense up in my stomach. "Fuck." Lisa breaths out. "I-I'm cumming!" I yell feeling the knot release.

My body twitch's a bit before I finally catch my breath again. "We're not done yet." I said taking my fingers out of her. I flip her making her getting pined to the wall. Then I drop to my knees and prop her leg on my shoulder.

I gave her a small smirk before licking her full womenhood. She grabbed my head and pushed my face into her. I stuck my tongue in her making her scream. "Y-Y/N..." she breaths out while biting her lip. I thrust my tongue in and out of her tasting her sweetness.

She grabs onto my ears hard. She moans uncontrollably and covers her mouth with her hand with little to no success. After a few seconds of me eating her out she screams while I feel her liquid go on my tongue, I lap it all up not wasting a drop.

"You taste sweet." I said biting my lips. I stand up and she grabs my face and pecks me on the lips. "I love you." She said putting our foreheads together. "I love you too." I giggle.

"Let's go eat." She said getting out of the shower and wrapping a towel around her. I do the same stoping the water and go to my room. I change into pajamas and go to the kitchen like nothing happened...

A/N
Welp. I couldn't help it so I wrote it.