Chapter 4

Y/N POV

"My Lady, we have come for you..." I hear in the distance with the howls. Just then four wolves come out of the forest in front of us.

"Get behind me!" I yell getting down from the play ground. They panic and get behind me. "Girls listen to me carefully..." they all give me their attention. "I'm going to run towards them and I need you to run to the house and don't look back." I say with a serious tone.

"Are you crazy?! That's a suicide!" Jennie yells in a whisper. "Please. Just go and don't look back what ever you do. I promise I'll come back." I say still keeping my eyes on the wolves. "Promise?" Rosé says

"Promise." I say looking back at them with a smile. With that they run as fast as they can back to the house. As they were out of sight I talk to the wolves.

"What do you want?" I ask in a harsh tone. "We need you to be in our clan." The biggest wolf says coming forward.

"Nah. I'm happy where I am right now. Besides I don't wanna be in that hell hole." I reply back. "If you don't come we will have to take you by force." They say inching forward. "No. If you come one more step closer there will be consequences." I say coldly.

The biggest one suddenly lunged at me I waved my hand then he went flying. The other lunged at me all at once seeing that the biggest one was already knocked down. I waved my hand again and all of them fly in the same direction.

I sigh in disappointment. "You all are really pathetic." I say giving a scary glare. "We may be. But... he isn't." He says that with a grin. "What?!" I yell.

Just then a wolf all white with blue eyes comes out and lunges at me. I was caught of guard so he got to me. There was no mistaking it, it was my brother.

"Let me go!" I say pushing him sending him away a couple feet. I feel warm liquid go down the side of my face. I touch it and I see red. 'Shit'

"Oh, well well well. What do we have here?" He says in a cocky voice. "B/N I don't have time for this." I spit back at him. "It looks like you haven't accepted it yet. You know you'll die if you won't." He says circling me. "Shut up." I say eyeing him.

"Tch" He said making a growling face. "Fucking bitch!" He growled tackling me down. "I'm not going this time!" I yelled before changing into a wolf.

(That's how you look like)

"Why did they have to choose you? You can't even accept what you are!" He howled. "Shut the fuck up!" I growl back. I already feel the consequences changing into a wolf. 'Y/N keep control'

"Look at you. You're pathetic. What did they see in you?" He spat back at me. I couldn't take it anymore... I accepted it.

I lunged at him and aimed for his throat. All it took was some force and he... he was dead. His corpse on the ground bleeding out.

"That's why they choose me bitch." I say with no emotion. I look at myself and see that my fur is now black. "I feel... great." I say.

(This is how you look like now)

"You did it." That same voice from my dream. "Glad I did." I say with a evil grin.

"This is not the last time you'll see us!" one of the wolves yell. "I'll look forward to it and next time bring someone whose not pathetic." I reply back coldly.

I need to get back to the girls. I change back into human and as I was walking I look at the windows. My eyes are now a deep purple (like the one in the second pic.) and my hair is now a dark purple and I have a purple mark on the back of my right hand.

(That's the mark)

(That's the mark)

'I look like a freak. Shit' I have no clue what to do.

"What do I do?!" I yell making people look at me. I walk faster from embarrassment. When I get to the house I see the girls in the living room sitting on the couch.

"I-I'm back!" I yell making them look at me. They all tackle me into a hug on the floor.     "Y/N!" They all cry. I hug all of them enjoying the embrace. They look at me and see how messed up I am. They bring me to my bed and I lay there while they take care of me. It's only little minor things.

"Guys is it me or did Y/N eyes change...?" They all look intensely at my eyes before nodding. "Her hair too." Lisa added. 'Fuck. It's that obvious?'

I try hide my hand behind my back but failed. "Are you hiding something from us
Y/N?" Rosé says noticing that I put my hand behind my back. I shook my head. "Show me your hand." She demanded. "No." I responded. 'I've never seen this part of her. So demanding'

"Y/N..." she said grabbing my hand. I shook my head. She tries pulling but I'm too strong for her and I don't budge. She looks at the others and they nod their heads. All their hands are now grabbing my arm. "Jebal." I plead.

They all look at me but they didn't listen and they still pulled on my arm. I couldn't resist them, Their just worried about me.

So I let them pull on my arm. My arm was now extended out in front of them. They stared at my hand, "I've never seen that in you."Jennie says touching the mark. "I've never seen it there either to be honest with you. It just appeared there." I say which made them confused. "What do you mean it just appeared there?" Lisa asked. 'I just dug myself into a deeper hole.'

"I don't even know how it got there either." I say trying to be oblivious.

They stare more at me before accepting it. "Just go to sleep. We'll find out tomorrow." Jennie said waking out of the room to her bedroom. They all followed her to go to their own rooms.

"If they find out your a werewolf, even worse that you accepted me. Hehehehe. You're fucked. When they do find out you'll have to run away, you know that?" The voice said. "They won't find out. Never." I said in response. "Good luck, my lady." The voice said chuckling before disappearing.

A/N
Yay. Hoped you like it. There's going to be romance later in the story. And if this is a bad story. Don't judge me bc I don't sleep until 6am. My sleeping time is jacked. It's like I'm not in my own state. ✌🏻