𝟎𝟎𝟑

|"𝐉𝐄𝐎𝐍 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐊𝐎𝐎𝐊

|"𝐉𝐄𝐎𝐍 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐊𝐎𝐎𝐊."|

The sounds of your alarm blaring wake you, causing you to lazily raise your hand to switch it off. You then drop your arm and rest for a few more minutes before forcing yourself out of bed and into the bathroom to get ready for the day.

You carefully make your way out of the shower and wrap your body in a grey towel. You then turn to look at yourself in the mirror and immediately cringe at the sight of the very noticeable eye bags. Great. You roll your eyes and brush your teeth. Afterwards, you hurriedly started drying your hair. You don't bother trying any sort of style with your hair and instead do a quick once-over with a straightener. With your hair out of the way, you decided to add some concealer to hide the bags under your eye, then went searching for your uniform and quickly putting it on.

"Not bad." You mumble, looking at your reflection in the mirror. You continued to do a few turns here and there so you were able to get the full effect. "I clean up pretty nicely." You smile, but immediately scoff and shake your head at your choice of words before turning away from the mirror. You head over to the dresser and grab your phone; the screen lights up, and you notice that you should really get a move on or you'll end up being late for your first day. You grab your bag and head out.

"And where do you think you're going without having some breakfast?" Your mother asks from behind, causing you to stop and turn to face her. "Oh, sweetheart, don't you just look lovely?" She smiles proudly, her eyes welling up.

"I'm going to school, remember?" You roll your eyes. "And I'm also going to be late, so I really need to start heading—" you say as you start to turn around, but your mother pulls you back.

"Seeing as it's your first day at your new school, I need to get some pictures!" She grins excitedly, quickly patting herself down to find her phone.

"Not happening." You immediately shut down her plan, shaking your head to show the total disagreement you had.

"Y/N, please... just one. Aha!" She begs, finally finding her phone.

You sigh in defeat; you could never turn down your mother when she's this happy. "Just one, okay?" You remind her, unable to hide the small smile that crept across your face. She smiles contentedly and begins to take the picture—and then several more. "You know I can hear you taking more photos, right?"

"You just look so pretty, Y/N. I can't help it." She laughs, taking one final picture before giving you a warm, comforting hug. "Have a good day, sweetheart."