𝟎𝟎𝟓

|"𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍

𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍."|

After sitting down beside Jungkook, you didn't bother striking up a conversation with him due to the things Lisa had warned you about, and so you decided to just quietly follow along with the lesson. Five minutes had not even passed by when you noticed a pair of eyes staring into the side of your face using your peripheral vision, and you already knew exactly who it was. Just ignore him, Y/N, just ignore him.

You were in the middle of writing down some notes when the ink inside your pen started to slowly run out. You quickly turned to the back of your book and began doing little squiggles on the page. Don't you dare run out on me, pen! ...great, it's gone. You let out an irritated sigh and turned to search through your pencil case; nothing but a couple of pencils, a ruler, and a rubber remained. Well, this is just great. You then grabbed your bag and hunted for a pen, but to no avail. You mentally facepalmed for not bringing spares and pushed your bag off your lap and back onto the floor. You looked straight ahead and then got an idea. You quietly leaned over the desk and tapped the girl's shoulder.

"Yes?"  Her voice asks quietly, and her gaze remains locked toward the front of the classroom.

"Hey, sorry, do you have a spare pen I could perhaps borrow?"  You ask in a hushed voice, praying she will say the answer you are looking for.

"I forgot my pencil case inside my locker, so I'm borrowing one from a friend. Sorry." She replies, lifting the pen in her hand as proof.

"Oh, okay, thank you anyway." You mumble, defeated, before leaning back in your seat.

You closed your eyes for a moment and let out a long sigh. You turned your head to the side to see Jungkook was already watching with an amused grin on his face. That stupid, handsome face of his bugs me. I'll just ask if he can lend me a pen, and if not, I'll ask Mr. Choi. Simple—right?  Nothing bad will happen from merely asking for a pen.

You turn slightly and ask, "Do you have a pen I could maybe use for today?"  You ignore the stupid grin on his face. Jungkook kept silent, and his grin only grew. You couldn't handle it anymore and rolled your eyes, then turned away and said, "Fine, I'll just ask Mr. Choi—" Before you could raise your hand off the desk, Jungkook's pen came into view—the same pen he had been currently using. "Thank you, but what are you going to use now?" You wonder. Why did he choose to give me the pen he was using instead of another?

"I wasn't really paying attention in the first place, but you were, so there you go." Jungkook replies nonchalantly, nodding his head towards the pen, signaling for you to take it already. You stare at him for a moment before grabbing the pen from his hand. "So, Y/N, tell me," he begins with a glint of mischief in his eyes, "have you heard about who I am?" He adds, resting his index finger on the side of his face, his body tilted to face you, and his tone indicating that he cared very little about anyone finding out who he was.