𝟎𝟎𝟗

|"𝐈'𝐌 𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐘

|"𝐈'𝐌 𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐘."|

"Mr. Jeon, your guest has arrived." A maid quietly calls out from behind him. He turns his head to the side and nods to her. Jungkook looks back to face Y/N, and she is still glaring. He lets out a defeated sigh before speaking, "The maid will show you to your room." Y/N opens her mouth to say something, mostly likely to protest, but decides against it and closes it, silently following the maid out of the room.

"Ah—Jungkook!" A cheery yet deep voice calls. "It is so wonderful to see you again. You know, I was surprised to see that you had sent me an escort." The man chuckles. Jungkook immediately rolled my eyes irritably before turning around.

"Chanyeol."

"In the flesh." He grins but pauses upon noticing Jungkook's expression. "Oh no, someone seems to be in a bad mood." Chanyeol teases.

"You're right, I am in a bad mood," Jungkook admits, dipping his head to the side in an unbothered manner, "so I suggest we discuss the reasons why I brought you here quickly." Chanyeol sighs at this before responding.

"Come on, Kook; I haven't seen you in forever. Why don't we chit-chat a little first?" Changeol suggested with a smirk. Jungkook fought the urge to roll his eyes but failed.

"I brought you here strictly for business only, Chanyeol, not for a catch-up." Jungkook says sternly, shutting down any more of his associates' stupid ideas.

"Let's talk about business later." Chanyeol hums, sounding the least bit amused with brunette's response. He then walks past Jungkook and heads towards the minibar to pour himself a beverage.

"I don't have time for your antics, Chanyeol. We don't have anything else that needs to be discussed other than work." Jungkook sighs, massaging his forehead with his hand. I already know that this is going to take a while, and the headache coming along agrees with me.

"I didn't have the time to meet you either, Jungkook, but I thought it would do me some good if I could catch up and spend some time with an old friend." Chanyeol grins mockingly and turns around with a glass in his hand before lazily resting his back against the bar.

"Well, if we discuss the important business now, then I'm sure we'd have time for chit-chat when we have finished." Jungkook compromises, cringing slightly at the term 'chit-chat'. Chanyeol then looked over at Jungkook's face, as if trying to analyse his thoughts, and took a sip from his glass.

Chanyeol sighs, "it's devastating that I'm not in the mood for business talk today, isn't it? How about we reschedule for some other time?"  He suggests, the grin returning to his face before speaking, "now with that out of the way, let's talk about something more interesting."