𝟎𝟏𝟏

|"𝐈'𝐌 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐍

|"𝐈'𝐌 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐍. 𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓."|

"Excuse me?" You question, feeling a little taken aback by his words, while tilting your head in confusion at his words.

"I said, where were you doing with him?" Jungkook repeated firmly, putting emphasis on certain words this time.

You blink several times at him, and your brows furrow at the same time. "Is it really any of your concern who I'm with?" You retort, irritated by his tone.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and crossed his arms over his chest with a short sigh, causing you to frown. He has no idea whatsoever what I've just been through, but I can't exactly blame him for that since he wasn't even there in the first place. Even after just having the worst night of your life, you definitely didn't want to end it by getting into another argument with Jungkook over something so trivial as being with another guy.

A sigh falls from your lips as your hand finds its way to your forehand to massage it while you make your way past Jungkook, but his hand wraps around your wrist. The sudden feeling caused you to flinch, and you took a sharp breath of air. Seeing your reaction, Jungkook hurriedly removed his hand from your wrist and took a step back in surprise.

You felt as though you were shrinking under his intense gaze, and it so desperately made you want to disappear. You felt as though your breaths were gradually becoming constricted just by the way he looked at you, and you felt your own eyes widen at what had just happened between the two of you.

Just then, an emotion that you were now all too familiar with started to seep its way through the small cracks in the wall that you had only just finished putting up. That's when the nightmare began to replay itself in your mind—over and over and over again.

The horrific realisation that you were bound to be in some sort of danger once you were dragged away from the prying eyes of others.

The grave sound of alarm bells screeching in your eardrums.

The terror in your voice as you tried to scream for help.

The weakness you felt inside as you tried with all your might to fight back.

The feeling of defeat washed over you as you knew deep down you stood no chance against the man, and you helplessly let the tears fall.

The emotion you felt then and what you feel at this very moment were indeed the same.

Fear.

And all of this stemmed from a single hand placed around your wrist.

Unbeknownst to you, there were hot tears falling slowly down your cheeks and splashing on your trembling arms, which had unconsciously wrapped themselves tightly around my stomach. While deep in thought, your nails had also dug harshly into the sides of your arms, leaving small dent marks in a crescent shape. Your chest rapidly rising and falling too.