𝟎𝟏𝟓

|"𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓

|"𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓."|

After leaving Jungkook's office, you decided the best way to get your mind off things would be by spending some time with Mark; you did owe it to him after all, and thankfully, Mark seemed happy to hear from you and even more so to be able to spend the day with you.

The pair of you kept throwing out ideas of where to go for the day, and after much thought, you eventually came to the conclusion of going out to the movies and then to a lovely restaurant afterward.

And here you are now, finishing off your makeup and outfit for the day out with Mark. During this time, your plan to successfully get your mind off Jungkook seemed to be working, and you couldn't be happier with that thought. Once you were all done, you grabbed your handbag and phone; however, as you were about to put the device away, it vibrated. You looked down at the screen to see two text messages from Lisa, asking to meet up at a local cafe.

You shifted your gaze towards the top half of your phone to check the time; fortunately, you had a little under an hour until your meet-up with Mark, so you unlocked your phone and replied back to Lisa, telling her that you would be there soon.

"Going somewhere?" A familiar, deep voice calls out from in front, causing you to quickly glance up. A frown settled on your lips upon seeing Jungkook resting his back on the bar, his elbows propped up at either side of him, his eyes following your figure closely as you descend the staircase.

"Yes," your answer was short, and you couldn't help but roll your eyes at his attempt at small talk with you. Jungkook only smirks and brings the glass to his lips, downing the liquid in one gulp.

"You look lovely, by the way," he says, tipping his empty glass in your direction. You stop in your steps and glance over your shoulder at him, glaring. You were not going to easily forget what happened in his office just because he gave you a compliment; you were not going to fall for his nonsense flirting.

"Thank you," you reply halfheartedly, turning back around to walk towards the door. Jungkook remained still in his place at the bar and simply watched as you left without another word.

Once the door fell closed behind you, an exasperated sigh left your lips as you rested your back against it. Your eyes searched for the driver and realised he wasn't here yet, and you quickly pushed yourself up from the door. You look down at the watch wrapped around your wrist. He should have been here by now.

Just then, the door behind you opens, and you turn your head to the side to see Jungkook walking out of it, slipping on an oversized black jacket. You also noticed a pair of keys hanging from one of his fingers. Where is he going all of a sudden?