𝟎𝟎𝟖

|"𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌

|"𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌."|

"You must be so eager to see your new home that you just can't contain your excitement, am I right?" Jungkook teases with an all-too-familiar grin accompanying his face.

"Don't push it." You reply curtly. Jungkook chuckles softly to himself before leading you both toward the entrance of the school.

Once you left the building, you were greeted by a black limousine parked outside. Obviously, Jungkook wasn't fazed since he continued walking towards it, but you, on the other hand, couldn't stop gawking at the vehicle.

"Are you planning on just standing there all day or what?" Jungkook calls out, his arm resting on top of the open door. You roll your eyes and head inside the limousine. Without realising it, Jungkook had kept his hand just a little above your head so that you didn't knock it on the way in.

The driver then came over towards you both, but before you could catch a word of what he said, Jungkook closed the door and rested his back on it.  You didn't bother paying anymore attention to their conversation, and frankly, it didn't last much longer as the driver was already heading off to the front of the limousine and Jungkook was opening the door once again and getting in. Once he settled himself in the backseat beside you, he turned to look at you with a smile—the same smile he had shown to you back in class. It was that genuine-looking smile again. You stared at him, and the longer you continued to do so, the more you could feel your cheeks heat up.

"Stop looking at me like that." You say quickly and turn toward the window. Jungkook tilts his head, confused for a moment, before leaning closer.

"Like what?" he whispers.

You could feel the hairs on the nape of your neck stand on end from the sheer proximity of the two of you, but definitely not from the sheer warmth of his breath fanning across your skin.

You gulp slowly before responding, "You know exactly what I'm talking about, Jungkook."

He doesn't say anything and stays still for a few more minutes before quietly moving away. You let out a sigh of relief and took a quick glance over your shoulder to see that he was staring out of the window with his arm propped up on the side of the door, his index finger resting on the side of his face, his middle finger hovering slightly above his lips, and his thumb pressed on the bottom of his chin.

Well, you certainly weren't expecting him to drop that as quickly as he did, but for some reason or another, you had trouble trying to keep his smile out of your head. There was something that just felt strangely familiar about his smile that you couldn't put your finger on.

"Mr. Jeon, we have arrived." The driver announces, looking at his boss through the rearview mirror.