𝟎𝟏𝟐

|"𝐄𝐍𝐉𝐎𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐄𝐖𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐀𝐍

𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐀𝐍."|

A knock at the door jolts you awake, and you quickly rub the sleep from your puffy eyes, then mumble out a quiet, "Come in."

You watch as the handle turns and the door opens, revealing Jungkook. He leans himself comfortably on the side of the door frame, crossing one of his legs over the other whilst crossing his arms.

"How are you holding up?" He asks calmly, eyeing your appearance.

"I'm doing better now, thank you. I really needed that." You smile softly. You then push yourself into a sitting position and point to the empty spot on the bed, inviting him to come over.

Jungkook grins a little at your actions before shaking his head slightly. "As much as I'd love to take that offer, I'm actually here to tell you that I'll be leaving for a while."

You frown a little at his words, but nod nonetheless. Jungkook sighed at this, walked over to the bed, and sat down. He still had one of his legs hanging off the bed, so you knew he wouldn't be staying for long. Despite that, a smile managed to find its way onto your lips.

"I know you can take care of yourself, but to keep my mind at ease while I'm away, I've asked a trusted friend of mine to come over and keep you company." Jungkook explains as he tucks a piece of hair behind your ear.

"Where are you going?" You asked curiously, disregarding his previous words.

Jungkook turned slightly away from you and fell silent. The silence went on for a few more seconds before he stood up and readjusted his clothes.

"Jungkook?" You call out, a nervous feeling eating away at your mind from the sudden change in atmosphere.

"I'm going out with a buddy, but you don't have to worry that pretty little head of yours about it, Y/N." He chuckles, patting the top of my head.

What the...? The cheerful tone in his voice came back as he spoke to you, as did his usual grin. What just happened?  Did I imagine all of that? Weird.

You shake your head and slip out from under the warm covers. "Well, alright then." You began, not wanting to press any further. "Is this friend of yours here now?" You ask, changing the subject. Jungkook nods.

"He's downstairs. Come on, I'll introduce you both." He says, walking towards the door before stopping to see if you were following, which you were, so he continued on his way to descend the curved staircase.

Waiting at the bottom of the staircase was a man with dark black hair that was styled perfectly to match his facial features. The man turned his gaze towards you and Jungkook, and a warm smile on his face welcomed you.

My goodness.

Only saying this man was beautiful was an obvious understatement; he was clearly ethereal. The man wore a dark long-sleeved top that hugged his figure, along with a pair of jeans, a belt, and some matching black boots. His outfit complimented his pale skin perfectly. His soft monolids matched handsomely with his oval-shaped face, and his jawline was also very prominent. His dark brown eyes—

"Y/N, you're staring." Jungkook says dully, shooting you a glare from beside Jimin, who stifled a quiet laugh.

When did Jungkook get over there? Oh my god, have I really been staring this whole time? How embarrassing...

You quickly turned your gaze away from the two before shutting your mouth and clearing your throat, trying to find some words to say in that moment to save you from looking like a complete weirdo. "My name is Y/N. Nice to meet you." You smile sheepishly.

"Jimin," he says, returning the smile.

Jungkook rolled his eyes at the interaction before him and stood with his back facing you to direct his words towards Jimin and definitely not to stop you from staring at him any longer.

"I won't be back for a while, so make sure that she does not get a single scratch on her body. All you really need to do is keep her happy." Jungkook explains in a deep voice before finally turning to face you. "And you, I don't want you doing anything crazy or dangerous while I'm gone."

"I won't do anything crazy or dangerous," you laugh. Jungkook only seems to narrow his eyes, not very convinced by your words, before reluctantly nodding. He then opens his mouth to say something more, but Jimin speaks up first.

"Well, it is late already, so I don't think you'd want to keep your friend waiting any longer. Right?" Jimin reminds him, dropping an arm down on Jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook shot his friend a glare before muttering a few words under his breath that only Jimin would hear: "Not a single scratch, remember, or else you'll be a missing person by the early hours of the morning." He then shook Jimin's arm off his shoulder. "I'll see you later." Jungkook says this to you, then heads out.

You saw how Jimin paled ever so slightly at whatever Jungkook had whispered to him about, but he quickly masked his expression. "Now that he's gone, why don't you and I get some popcorn and watch a movie?" Jimin suggests in a cheery tone.

"You read my mind." You say with a breathy laugh. "Do you have any particular movie you want to watch?" You ask curiously as you make your way over to the living room.

"I was thinking of something scary and also a better place to watch the movie." Jimin replies casually. You stopped walking and turned to him, confused by his words.

"A better place?" You repeat, unsure of what he was talking about, but he simply nodded his head.

"Follow me," Jimin says excitedly, and you follow curiously behind.

Eventually, you both were standing outside a door, and Jimin glanced back at you over his shoulder before eagerly opening it, revealing a cozy cinema room. Your eyes widen at the new-found discovery shown to you, and you bolt inside the room, now understanding the excitement Jimin was feeling.

"This is amazing!" You exclaim, sitting down in one of the many comfortable chairs. Jimin couldn't help but let out a warm laugh at seeing your reaction, and he walked over and took the vacant seat next to you.

"I take it that you had no idea this was here?" Jimin asks with another chuckle.

"Absolutely no idea." You reply, shaking your head and letting out a laugh of your own.

You and Jimin had eaten so much popcorn and other treats you found in the kitchen as you watched a range of different horror movies. You couldn't help laughing at all the times Jimin screamed or flinched whenever a jump scare came on screen. And really, half the time, you were both screaming together, and you ended up laughing at each other. During the time spent together, you both shared many laughs, told terrible dad jokes, spoke about old memories, and much more.

You were having a lot of fun hanging out with Jimin, so you were glad Jungkook left you with some company because you wouldn't have known what to do on your own.

"I've got his current location and his home location. So, which do you want to go to first?" Yoongi asks, his arm hanging loosely out of the car window as he takes a glance in Jungkook's direction.

"His place." Jungkook replies, with a dark and sinister tone coating his tone. Yoongi dips his head and types away the details needed into the GPS.

"𝐄𝐍𝐉𝐎𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐄𝐖 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐀𝐍."