𝟎𝟏𝟎

|"𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐇𝐈𝐌?"|

Three days have passed since your argument with Jungkook, and during that time, you managed to get back on good terms with him, though you were very reluctant at first. However, with a lot of persuasion and tubs of your favourite ice cream later, you decided to forgive him.

You also found the time to fill Lisa in on everything that had happened, breezing past the whole argument with Jungkook, she was just as angry as you and may or may not have made a threat or two toward Jungkook's life a few times over the phone. However, Lisa, purely for your sake, learned to deal with it.

And the party?  Well, it was right around the corner, and you were still struggling with what to wear.

"Hey, can I come in?" Jungkook's voice called out from your bedroom door. You walked over and opened it slightly, resting the side of your head on the door as you peered up at him.

"What's up?"

"Well, I know you said you'd forgiven me already, but I got you something." Jungkook explains softly before carefully revealing a flat black box with a matching ribbon tied neatly on top from behind his back. He eagerly waited to see what your reaction would be, and when you sighed, he frowned.

"You don't even know what it is yet." He mutters dejectedly but quickly masking his reaction with a roll of his eyes.

"It's not that; I'm grateful, really, Jungkook. But you don't need to keep buying me these expensive gifts anymore." You quickly reply with a nervous laugh so as not to upset him more. Jungkook's lips curled slightly and shook his head softly before nodding down at the box in his hand, indicating for you to take it. You glance down at the box in his hands before shifting your gaze back up to his.

"Fine, but this is the last gift. Got it?" You warn, unable to stop the smile making its way onto your own lips as you gently grab the box from Jungkook's hands, who only smirked at your words.

You walk back inside your room and place the box down on the bed. You glance over your shoulder toward Jungkook to make sure he can see you and that he hasn't left yet.

"Go on, open it." He hurries, excitedly. You turn back to face the box and carefully lift off the lid. Inside the box was a beautifully made dress.

Your hand immediately clasped over your mouth in 'awe'. You couldn't believe that Jungkook had bought you a dress, and it was absolutely gorgeous. You quickly pulled out the dress and pressed it up against your body before running over to the mirror in the corner of the room. Your cheeks were beginning to hurt from how much you were smiling. Jungkook smiled contentedly from where he was and could tell from your reaction that you absolutely adored his gift. He knew you were most likely going to try it on, so he decided to leave you to it.