𝟎𝟏𝟑

|"𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐕𝐈𝐀𝐋𝐒𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐀 𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐑

𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐀 𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐑."|

"We're here." Yoongi says, parking the car. Jungkook gives him a short nod and leaves the car, with Yoongi following soon after and heading towards the back end of the car.

"Open it," Jungkook orders, and Yoongi quietly obeys. Inside were many different weapons that could inflict various levels of pain. However, Jungkook's eyes skimmed over these weapons and onto the briefcase that had been carefully placed in the far right-hand corner of the boot. He grabs it and pulls it closer to himself.

"What's in there?" Yoongi asks curiously, looking towards the man beside him before looking back down at the case.

"Nothing." Jungkook mumbles, biting back a sadistic grin. "Go make sure no one else is home, and I'll get things ready over here." He adds, giving Yoongi a sideways glance. Yoongi stood silently before simply grabbing himself a pistol and a silencer and walking off towards the house.

"Now, let's see what you've packed for me, Jimin." Jungkook speaks lowly, with sinister excitement dripping from his words. He hurriedly unlocks the briefcase and opens it; inside were eight small glass vials that were filled with unknown substances. Jungkook noticed the folded piece of paper and took it to read what Jimin had written on it.

|𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄|

Before I start, I want you to know that all these vials contain toxic substances that cause severe deterioration of human health if injected.

So the four vials that have the white sticker on them are the least dangerous, but they can still cause some damage to the body once injected.
The effects of these vials do last for a period of time, however. (Still the most boring option, in my opinion.)

The other three vials that have the red sticker on them are highly hazardous, so do not let even a single drop of this substance touch your skin. The effects of these vials kick in about a few seconds to a couple of minutes after being injected.

And lastly, the one vial with the black sticker. I have yet to test this one out on someone myself, but I have heard that it's fatal. So, do what you will with that information and let me know the outcome ;)

There should also be another bag filled with syringes and a plastic box with the needles inside.

Have fun!

— JM

Jungkook refolds the note, tossing it back on top of the vials, then grabs hold of the bag Jimin mentioned. He opens it and looks inside, and true to his words, there were about ten syringes and the plastic box at the bottom.

"You're too kind, Jimin. Too kind." Jungkook chuckles and closes the bag once he has removed two syringes and the needle box. He places them to the side and grabs two small glass vials from the briefcase before piling them together with the syringes. Jungkook then shuts the briefcase and slides it back into its original place, then focuses his attention on the weapons. He grins menacingly to himself as he takes ahold of two of his favourite weapons.