Five Part Two

Not too sure how notifications work when breaking up a chapter, but there's a first part to this you might have to scroll back to ! ;) 

**

Alice was ready to jump off a cliff by the time they arrived at her house. The constant moaning from Blaise about the undesirable evening ahead of him was grating on her ears and she immediately regretted her decision.

If they were going to act that way, they didn't deserve to visit Emily. But, alas, they were already at her front door and she didn't feel like dealing with the argument of kicking them out after pleading with them to join her.

"Alright," she said. "Are you ready for this, Blaise?"

"No."

"I'm serious, you're going to feel like a total idiot."

"I already feel like one for only buying a 6-pack instead of a 100-pack."

She rolled her eyes and turned to Isaac. "Are you at least going to be nice?"

Isaac shrugged. "I'm always nice."

She scoffed and chose to ignore him before pulling out her keys to unlock the door.

As soon as the three entered the living room, she heard the sound of Blaise's pack of beer thud against the ground.

Right in the center of the living room floor, in the middle of a downward-dog pose, was Emily. With her tight yoga-pants clinging to her legs and an even tighter teal crop top exposing her perfectly toned midriff, she switched poses fluidly to the sounds of the peaceful rainforest emitting from her phone, unaware that she had company.

Alice smirked to herself.

Perfect.

"Bloody hell..." Blaise muttered under his breath. "Who is that?"

Emily snapped her neck in the direction of Blaise's voice and exited her yoga-trance to greet them with a wide smile. "Oh, I didn't hear you come in!"

"Guys," Alice said, walking smugly towards her best friend. "You remember Emily, right? From high school?"

Blaise's mouth continued to gape as his eyes trailed down Emily's body and Isaac straightened his posture, trying to inconspicuously smooth out any wrinkles that were found in his suit.

Emily smiled and reached for her purse to grab a tube of lipgloss, applying a thin layer of the shiny rosy-pink gloss over her plump lips. When she smacked them together, Isaac seemed to finally find his voice.

"Y-you're Emily?" He stammered out. "But... how... ?"

"Yoga," she said, flashing a flirty smile, evidently being well aware of the effect she was having on them.

"Emily, you remember Blai - " Alice started, but Blaise cut her off by swooping in front of Emily.

"Blaise Shafiq. You're Emily. Wow, you're actually Emily. A pleasure to see you again." He said, delicately grabbing her hand, placing the other overtop. "Really, such a pleasure."

"Of course I remember you." She giggled. She turned to Isaac and a playful smirk grew. "You as well, Isaac. I've heard so many things about you from Alice."

"All about how much of a gentleman I am, I'm sure,"

"Something like that," she said, twirling her hair around her finger. "I hope I'm not interrupting anything. Had I known you two would be coming over to work I wouldn't have shown up so early."

"You're not interrupting anything," Blaise blurted out, making Alice giggle to herself. It was funny how quickly his attitude seemed to change. "Honestly, we were just going to have a couple drinks. And like I always say, the more the merrier!"