Forty One

A/N: Woohoo! Double chapter night! I quickly ate my dinner and edited up this next bit! :) 

I know the notifications are sometimes weird on Wattpad when two chapters are posted so close to each other, so please make sure you read chapter Forty before reading this one!!!

In fact, to avoid spoilers, I'm going to put some annoying stars so you have to scroll down to read. 

*

*

*

OKAY ENJOY! 

***

"Argh!" Alice and Isaac shouted in unison, Isaac shooting up so quickly from the chair he would have smoked Alice in the face with his knee if she hadn't darted away equally as fast.

"My eyes!" Blaise's cries echoed through the house as he lunged to the couch, shielding his face with a throw pillow.

"Dude!" Isaac shouted, struggling to pull up his pants, but the adrenaline of the situation was evidently impairing him. "What the fuck are you doing!?"

"What the fuck am I doing!?" Blaise yelled from behind the pillow. "You're the one with your - in her - Agh! I saw all of you, mate!"

Alice never realized what her worst nightmare was until that moment, as her heart threatened to jump out of her throat.

"Well, maybe that's why you shouldn't barge into people's houses!"

"I tried knocking but there was no answer," Blaise shot back at Isaac. "Now I know why!"

"Clearly!" Isaac shuffled to finally successfully fasten his belt buckle, adjusting his pants to ensure everything was hidden properly. "How the hell did you even get in here?"

"You gave me a key ages ago!" He said, finally pulling the pillow away from his face, only to let out another horrific groan. "Jesus, Alice! Cover yourself up! I do not want to see you like this!"

Alice looked down and yelped, forgetting the large dress shirt was still unbuttoned, exposing everything.

"Oh my god," she said, her face an unnatural crimson, and fumbled to close the buttons. "I'm so sorry, Blaise!"

"As you should be!" He huffed, finally tossing the pillow away as soon as she was decent. "I'm sufficiently traumatized, thank you very much!"

"Well, that's your own fault," Isaac snapped. "Sorry, but I have no sympathy for someone who saw something they didn't want to see while breaking and entering."

"I told you. I have a key!"

"Okay, fine. Why are you even here then?"

"Honestly? I'm here to try to catch you guys because I'm fucking tired of you both lying to me over something so stupid!" He jumped off the couch and threw his hands in the air angrily. "But I figured I'd catch you two just having breakfast or maybe snogging, worst case scenario shagging in your bedroom behind closed doors, but not THIS."

"Well, had I known we were expecting company, we would have kept it a little more P.G.," Isaac said, rolling his eyes.

"Ahhhhh, you guys," Alice moaned, slumping in her chair and hitting her forehead on the table, covering her face with her arms. "Can we please move on from this? This is the most humiliating moment of my life."

"I don't know, this is pretty much burned into my mind," Blaise said, his face nearly as red as hers, and shivered.

Alice gave him a weak, pleading glance.