I - First Encounter

It's 6 in the morning. The alarm rings.

"Just ten more minutes, please"

Nancy clicks on her phone, not knowing she selected alarm off instead of snooze.

It's already quarter to 7 when her mother comes knocking on her door.

"Hey there young lady, aren't you gonna be late for school?"

Her mom opens the door and saw Nancy still sleeping.

"Aenan, it's almost 7 o'clock"

Nancy was startled upon hearing the time

"What?! My alarm didn't work again!"

She hurriedly gets out of bed and went to her wardrobe.

"You probably turned it off again"

Her mom chuckles as she exits the room

"Breakfast is ready. Just go downstairs once you're done changing"

"Thanks, Mom!"

It's the first day and I'm probably gonna be late. I hope I can easily adjust. I already miss my previous school and friends, but I'm excited for this new one. God, please help me.

**********

At a not so hidden part of the school, full of plants and trees..

Another school year and I still feel empty.
I have everything. Friends, money, luxuries, attention. But I still can't be completely happy.
Being the daughter of the school director doesn't even help.
When have I stopped smiling? I can no longer remember.

Yeonwoo sat down and leans on a tree.
She closed her eyes, took a deep breath and exhales slowly.

**********

Nancy's POV

I've been walking for almost an hour now. Almost exhausted and this luggage is not helping. I already drank 2 bottles of water. Where the hell is this school?

I looked around and saw a signage "MMLD University, straight ahead"

I regained strength upon seeing that sign and ran as fast as I can.

When I finally reached my destination, I was amazed by the scenery. It feels like I was invited to a royal wedding or something. The uniforms they wear looks so lovely, I can't help but stare.

I keep smiling at every student I pass by on my way and they smile back at me.

I was so busy looking around not even looking at where I'm walking on. I suddenly slipped and stumbled
down on what seems to be a sunken garden.

"Aaaah!!"

God! that hurts so much. I think my knee was bruised.

I stood up and rubbed off the dirt on my blouse and skirt.

"Are you ok?"

I was startled with that voice. It was raspy, but sexy at the same time. Wait! What?

I looked up and saw a tall girl with long brown hair, wearing that lovely uniform. It suits her so well. She's so beautiful.
I know I just slipped, but am I dead? Why is there an angel, a Goddess rather, in front of me?

I was awestrucked not noticing I've been staring at her for so long until she moved and picked up my phone.

"I think this is yours"

She handed me the phone. Gosh! her hand is so soft. Im still not moving.

"Are you dumb?"

"Y-yes. Thank you. No- I-i mean thanks for picking up my phone. I-i'm Nancy, by the way. I- uh, I just transferred to this school" why am I stuttering? get yourself together Nancy!

"Oh cool. Welcome to MMLD University"

"T-thank you"

I started staring at her again. And this time she's staring back at me, wearing an evilish smile on her face. She leaned closer and looked into my eyes. I can't move.

"Be careful next time, jagiya"

She kissed my forehead and left me dumbfounded.

What was that?! I shouldn't be feeling this. It's weird. Why do I get butterflies in my stomach when she calls me jagiya? Plus she's a girl! You liked boys. What's wrong with you?

**********

Yeonwoo's POV

I was just breathing some fresh air to relax when I heard someone screaming...on my garden...in my private place. No one should be here, aside from me.

I stood up to check what it was, or who it was.

I was about to confront that person, but I saw an angelic face. I find her so cute rubbing those dirt off with a frowning face. I can't help but smile. Wait, did I just smile, after a decade?

Instead of getting mad at her for entering in my territory, I got worried she might be hurt from that fall.

"Are you ok?"

She looked at me startled. God! seeing her beautiful face in a full view is even better. Those eyes are so round. Why is she not moving?

I saw a phone on the ground, picked it up and handed it to her

"I think this is yours"

Touching her hand gave me goosebumps. But it feels so comfortable at the same time. She's still not moving.

"Are you dumb?"

What am I saying?! Why did I even say that?!
Stupid me!

"Y-yes. Thank you. No- I-i mean thanks for picking up my phone. I-i'm Nancy, by the way. I- uh, I just transferred to this school"

She's stuttering. I find that cute. So the name is Nancy. I want to get to know you more, Nancy.

"Oh cool. Welcome to MMLD University"

"T-thank you"

She's staring again. So I decided to tease her. I leaned forward and looked her in the eyes

"Be careful next time, jagiya"

I kissed her forehead and left. Just so she wouldn't see my face turning red.

Her soft skin on my lips was such a wonderful feeling. Why is this girl making me feel comfortable and happy even if she didn't do anything? Is this love at first sight?

**********

Nancy's POV

I was still in shock and haven't moved for several minutes thinking of what just happened. Then I remembered something

"My luggage!"

I climbed up as fast as can until I reached the higher ground where I left my luggage.

I saw a group of students checking on some clothes. And I recognized who's clothes they were

"Hey! Those are mine!"

I ran towards them and took my things. One of those students got one of my undies and he purposely waved it in the air.

"Oh is this yours? Nice design, disney princess"

Everyone laughed. Then I moved to him and took my undies.

"That's not funny!"

"Is it not?"

Everyone laughed again. And before he could say a word, I punched him on the face

"Oww!"

"Next time, don't go checking on someone else's stuff!"

I took my luggage and walked away

God, what's with this day?

***************************************
A/N
This is just the first chapter.
And I'm still learning how to write again.
Lol
Please don't kill me ;)

-G