Chapter 8

After the day of the Flower Dance, Spring went by fast and Summer was already here.

I havent seen Alex since the dance so I've been having Sebastian, Abigail, and Sam help me out around the farm. Abigail had actually brought me an Orange, and a Peach tree to plant from her farher's store.

"And you're sure your father is okay in giving me these trees?" I asked before planting them.

"Yup as long as you give dad a few fresh pieces of fruit to sell there sometimes." Abigail explained.

"Okay, sure, thats no problem." I nodded before I began digging a hole.

"Hey Seb?" I called out.

"Yeah? What is it?" He asked.

"Do you know how much your mum asks for to build a coop?" I questioned.

"No, sorry." Sebastian apologized.

"No, no. Its fine. I'll head up to your house tomorrow and ask. So you guys get a break tomorrow." I said as I planted my last tree. "Actually everything is done here. So I wont need anymore help."

I quickly ran into my house and went into my chest and pulled out three pouches full of money.

I handed each of them a bag and thanked them for their help this week.

"Whoa Y/n/n! This is a thousand dollars!" Sam exclaimed.

"Yeah you guys did a lot of hard labour for me this past week." I said.

"Thanks Y/n." Abigail smiled

"I put another thousand in the bag for your father Abigail. I wont take these trees for nothing. Besides it'll be a while till they grow so this should hold him over." I smiled.

"You didn't have to do that." Abigail sighed.

"Yes I did. Its only fair." Abigail nodded.

"Thanks." Sebastian gave me a hug then they all just piled in after him.

"Your welcome."

Time Skip

I woke up this morning and watered my new crops that I had, and my trees.

Once that was done I decided to pay a visit to Alex and his grandparents, as I havent seen them in forever. Well actually its only been a week, but still. I had some blueberries for Evelyn too.

I got into town and saw Abigail just outside of her father's store. I waved and continued my way to Alex's, getting a strange look of disappointment and disapproval mashed together. I shook it off and knocked on the door.

Evelyn opened the door and smiled upon seeing me.

"Oh hello dear, Alex is just in his room. Go on in hun." She said standing out of my way.

"Okay, and here these are for you, they're fresh, right out of my garden." I explained handing the sweet old lady a basket of berries.

"Oooh, thank you dear. I think I'll make a pie out of this. Wont you have a slice?" She asked.

"That would be wonderful, thank you ma'am." I smiled then made my way to Alex's room knocking on the door.

"Alex its me, Y/n, can I come in?" I asked listening for a response.

"Yeah, come in." Alex replied.

I opened his door only to reveal Alex standing in the middle of his room, in just a pair of his boxers.

"Oh lord! I'm sorry! You should have said you were changing!" I exclaimed, trying to tear my eyes away from his mostly naked body, but my eyes kept drifting down to his very prominent, morning wood.

"Its fine, its only you." Alex sain nonchalantly.

"Right only me. Um, I think you have a little problem there with your little friend." I finally peeled my eyes away from his boner and his body and looked directly at his face.

That was when I noticed his nose was crocked and bruised, his lip was busted up and scabed, and his right eye was black.

"Whoa! What happed to you?! Are you alright?!" I asked running up to him and grabbed his face gently in my hands so I could closely examine his face more better.

"I may, or may not have gotten into a fight with Sebastian over you. I'll hand it to that guy, he may look scrawny, but he sure does pack a punch, or two, or seven." Alex explained making me giggle.

"You got into a fight over me? Is that why you haven been over to mine this past week, cause you were embarrassed?" I questioned, rubbing my thumb over a cut in his lip.

"Thats one way to put it, more or less." He chuckled, lifting his hands up to grab my waist and bring me closer to him.

I could feel his bulge on my lower abdomen. It made me feel hot, and bother, but I kept my cool. I wasnt going to give into him just yet, he still had to work for it, and now he has a whole week to make up for.

I felt his hand start to slowly make their way down to my bottom, I held in a groan as he gave a little squeez, neading it. I grabbed his hands and brought them up, and off my ass, back to my waist.

"You're not that smooth buddy, you still have to prove to me that you're the right choice." I sang teasing him by running my hands up his bare chest.

Alex groaned and dropped his face into the crook of my neck where he placed little butterfly kisses and bites. He slipped my brown jacket off as well to get better access.

"W-what did I just... Oh god... Say." I groaned out. The next thing I knew my legs gave out on me and all I had to support myself with was Alex holding me up by my waist.

I quickly pushed myself away from the fantastic feeling and sighed.

"I'm sorry Alex but I'm not ready for this yet. You had your fun for now, but I'm serious about you still having to work for it." I stated firmly.

"Alright." He nodded crossing his arms over his scarred, but chiseled chest.

"Now I have things to do today around town, so I'll see you tomorrow, yeah?" I asked walking to his door before turning back around and adding, "oh, and you may want to take care of your little friend before going out in public. Guys think girls are attracted to that, but really we aren't. Okay bye."

I walked out and said a goodbye to Evelyn.

"You're heading out now? I'll have Alex bring you a piece of pie tomorrow. Bye for now dear." Then she went back to making her pie dough.

I walked out and headed for the mountains. I was going to get my coop paid for today so Robin could start it tomorrow morning.