Chapter 9

I walked out and headed for the mountains. I was going to get my coop paid for today so Robin could start it tomorrow morning.

I opened the door to Robin's house/shop and walked in. I walked up to the front desk with a smile.

"Hey Robin, I'm looking into buying a coop." I greeted.

"Ooo getting more into the farming business eh? And I see you're getting into someone as well." She said in a teasing tone.

I was severely confused as to what she was talking about.

"You have a hickey Y/n." Robin whispered to me in a low tone.

My eyes went wide as my hands shot up to my neck covering it.

"So who's the lucky man? *Gasp* you do spend a lot if time with my son." She muttered to herself, but I still heard. "Is it my Sebby!"

As if on que, Sebastian came up the stairs from his room.

"Sebby, why didn't you tell me you and Y/n were together and having sex?!" Robin asked a little too loud for my liking.

"Whoa, wait, what!" I exclaimed.

"Not to mention I had to find out from seeing Y/n covered in hickeys!" I could see Maru and Demetrius looking our way, a bright blush came to my cheeks.

Sebastian looked me over but his eyes kept coming back to my neck each time.

"I'm gonna take Y/n to my room now, and we're just going to talk." Sebastain grabbed my wrist and pulled me down to his room.

I faintly hear Robin tell the others, "their going to be down their for a bit." Making my blush even worse than before.

Once we got to Sebastian's room he closed his door and let go of me.

"Did he force himself onto you?!" Sebastian asked confusing me about who he was talking about.

"Who?" I asked.

"Who else! Alex of course!" Sebastian yelled.

"No he didn't. And what we do together doesn't concern you!" I yelled back at him.

"Yes it does because I love you!" Sebastian's face was red and his eyes showed sadness.

"W-what?" I was speechless.

"I love you okay. I have for a while now." He calmed down.

I looked down at the floor, not being able to look him in the eye.

"I'm sorry Sebastian, but i dont feel tje same way for you, I like Alex, I'm just trying to get him to prove to me he's good." I explained. He nodded sadly now looking at the ground.

"I should have known better then to ask." Sebastian sighed.

"I'm sorry Sebastian." I apologized giving my emo boi a hug.

"It's fine... I guess." He said. I sighed feeling really bad now.

"Well I still need my chicken coop paid for so I'll see you later Sebastian." I said releasing said boy from the hug.

"Yeah bye." He said as I made my way up stairs and over to Robin's front counter, again.

"So, did you get everything done with Sebby?" Robin asked hinting at something in particular.

"Robin, let me just get this straight with you. Me and your son Sebastian are not dating, nor are we doing anything together. These marks are from someone totally different. Okay." I explained to the red head in front of me.

"Oh, I'm sorry, is my Sebby not good enough for the city girl gone farmer?" Robin questioned a deep angry frown on her face.

"I didn't sa-" I was cut off.

"I think you should leave my house before this gets out of hand farmer." Robin said pointing to the door.

I looked at Demetrius for some help but he just shook his head and turned away from the scene not wanting ro get involved.

"I wanted to get a coop though." I said.

"I dont want your money. And I dont want you coming back here again. Sebastian sprained his hand fighting for you and this is what he gets. Now get out!" Robin yelled pointing to the door.

I put my hands up in surrender and backed out of the building. Once the door closed in front of me, tears started coming down my cheeks.

"People are so mean everywhere I go." I sighed to myself and started my way home taking the shortcut through the mountains so no one will see me cry and ask about it, not that they would probably care.

Once I made it back to my farm I walked over to my porch and sat down letting my tears out.

Why is it I can't do anything right, no matter where I go.

I stood up and checked my watch for the time. It was eight thirty at night. I started to make my way to Cindersnap Forest. I just wanted to sit on the dock again and contemplate life.

When I got there Shane was already sitting on the dock with a six pack of beer, drinking.

"Hi Shane." I greeted sadly, sitting down next to the purple haired man.

"Hello Y/n." He greeted back. "Here have a cold one."

I took the beer can and quickly guzzled it down.

"Heh, a woman after my own heart." Shane chuckled shaking his head.

"Do you ever feel like no matter what you do, its just not enough?" I asked out of the blue.

Shane took a sip of his beer before answering me, "yup, all the time. Well, my liver is begging me to stop. I should probably head back home before Marnie starts to worry about me. Talk to you later Y/n." Shane said handing me one more beer before he packed up and left.

"I just lost my best friend today. If I were to jump right now no one is around to save me, and no one will miss me." I said to myself, opening up the beer can.

"And it doesn't look like I'm getting chickens anytime soon either unless I build the coop myself. Actually thats a great idea. It'll save me so much money. I'll ask Shane for help on the design, cause he's the chicken expert, and he knows what chickens like, then I'll ask Alex for help on building it. Y/n you're a geinious!"