Chapter 11.5

****Alex****

"Alright. I look forward to tomorrow when I can see you. Not the picture part, but the you part of tomorrow. Good night." I said letting go of Y/n's hand.

"G'night Alex." She said walking inside her house.

I smiled to myself as I walked home thinking about Y/n the whole way.

When I got back home I opened the door and came face to face with gramps' unhappy scowl.

"Uh, hi gramps." I said a bit nervously.

"Where the bloody hell have you been boy?!" He yelled making me shrink awya in fear.

"Not with that Hailey girl I hope. She's been here three times today looking for you!"

"I was with Y/n all day." I said smiling as I remembered all the things we did did today.

"Just get inside already boy, your letting the flies in." Gramps grumbled moving to the side to let me in.

"Y-yes sir." Truth was, I was scared of my grandfather, when I was a little boy, and I was still living with my parents, my father had anger issues and he took it out on me. Because of that traumatic experience I've had a fear of male, adult figures in my life.

I quickly made my way inside and to my room. I closed the door to my room and striped down to my boxers. I picked up my barbell and began my night time workout in front of my mirror but I was startled when I saw someone in my window through the mirror.

"Whoa! What the-" I turned around to see who it was but there was no one there.

"Hello? Is some one there?" I called out setting the barbell on its holder then walked towards the window to check out what was going on.

When I looked out of it nothing or no one was there.

"That's strange." I closed my window after that and locked it shutting the curtains as well so no one could see inside anymore.

I walked back over to my barbell and continued where I left off. Once I was done with my work out I went to the bathroom then I headed for bed.

\\\\\\\

It was seven o'clock when I woke up, I got dressed in a tank-top and some black ripped jeans, I threw my varsity jacket over top then left my room.

"Oh good morning Alex!" Granny greeted me smiling brightly.

"Morning granny." I greeted back to her walking up and giving her a kiss on her cheek. I grabbed a few pieces of toast, some bacon, potato wedges, and two eggs that were already made up and sat down at the table.

"So what are your plans for today hun?" Granny asked sitting down with me at the table with her own plate of food.

"I'm gonna help Y/n build a chicken coop." I answered, I mean I wasn't lying, I was just withholding some truth.

"Alright you be careful with those tools then." She said with a concerned smile.

"I will Granny." I said as I shoved a piece of bacon in my mouth.

\\\\

After breakfast I helped with the dishes then I headed off to the park to meet up with Hailey for her dreaded photoshoot she wanted to do with me.

I saw her sitting on one of the swings. As I walked up to her, her smile gets huge as if she just won the lottery.

"Alright Hailey I'm giving you an hour but then I have to go. Its nine right now so I wanna be done by ten, ten-thirty at the latest." I told her laying down the requirements.

"Fine whatever, now sit here on the swing and look at your feet." I did as told as she snapped a few pictures in different angles.

"Alright now look off to the side, *snap, snap* now smile, *snap, snap* now look at me, *snap, snap*. Alright I want you to take off your jacket and shirt, and just hang onto the jacket by the collar over your shoulder, *snap, snap, snap* ooo, nice, pretend like your walking somewhere, *snap, snap*. Perfect! Lets head down to the beach and get some good ones there!" Hailey said starting to walk off towards the beach.

"Hailey and hour has been up." I stated.

"Just a few more pictures." She said... for the next nine hours.

Hailey had me posing all over town, the forest, the dock, the lake, even the mines, she wasn't letting me go when I wanted, she was letting me go when she was finished.

"Hailey, I really need to get back home, my granny, she hasn't been well lately, and I wanna spend every moment I can with her while I still have the chance, she dying." I lied through my teeth by the fifth hour, but Hailey just ignored what I was saying and continued setting up for the next photoshoot.

By the time seven o'clock hit it was too dark for Hailey to take anymore good photos.

"Alright Alex, I'm all done you can go be with your Granny now, see ya later." She called over her shoulder as she walked back home from the lake where we had our last photoshoot.

"Dammit, it's gonna take me at least thirty minutes to get to town then another twenty to get to Y/n's farm. Should I just go home and explain to her what happened tomorrow, or should I go now so that way she can vent her anger on me now and sleep on it... I think I'll go now." I said to myself as I started my journey to the farm.

\\\\

As I neared Y/n's farm I noticed that she was walking up her patio when she spotted me coming down the path. She stood on her patio with her hands on her hips, her hip cocked to the side, and a very displeased scowl on her face, a scowl only my grandfather could rival.

"Do you know what time it is?!" She growled glaring at me.

"I know! And I'm sorry okay, I really am. Hailey kept stalling, she just wouldn't let me leave. No matter how many excuses I came up with. I even played the my Granny is dying, I have to be with her card, and she still wouldn't let me leave. Y/n, baby? Listen, I'm here now that should count for something, that I dindnt just go home because of the time." I explained, I grabbed her hands pulling her closer to me so I could wrap My arms around her torso and lay my head on her stomach.

She sighed and ran her hands through my hair, it felt so relaxing after the day I just went through.

"Fine. Just one thing." She said smirking.

"What is it?" I asked. I would do anything to get her forgiveness.

"I'm not your baby." She said.

"Not yet at least." I smirked back. Y/n rolled her eyes and shook her head letting out a little chuckle.

I looked up at Y/n and gave her a light kiss on her lips before returning my head to her tummy.

Her fingers were still in my hair combing through the sweat and remainder of gel Hailey put in to style it for ONE of her pictures.