Chapter 18

Previously

I pulled her blanket up over her body, then I planted one last kiss on her head before I left.

Continued

***Sebastian***

I closed the door to Y/n's house before I made my way into town, closing the gate behind me. I had one destination in mind; the ice cream stand.

As I come up over the bridge that leads to the west side of town I look to my left and see Alex at his little ice cream stand serving Penny and the kids with a huge smile on his face.

Once they walked away I stormed over to the jock.

"Alex!" I yelled, catching his attention, he turned his head to me in question.

"Uh, hey Sebastian? What's up?" He replied with a look of confusion on his face as to why I was yelling at him.

"You need to keep a better eye on your girlfriend!" I walked right up to him poking him in the chest as I spoke.

"What? Why?! What happened to Y/n?" A look of panic washed over his face at my words.

"What, no I meant Hailey!" I gritted my teeth.

"I'm not dating Hailey?" Alex frowned.

"Well you might want to tell her that. I was just over at Y/n's place, and she was being choked to death by that blonde bimbo you hang around with!" My anger sheathed, how did he not see what was going on between the two girls.

"What!? Is Y/n okay!?" He dropped the ice cream scoop he was currently cleaning and stared at me in shock.

"She'll be okay, I stopped Hailey just in the nick of time. She'll have a pretty nasty bruise on her throat though for a few days." I explained.

"Oh Yoba, I gotta go see her!" Alex quickly packed up the ice cream stand, setting the closed sign over the front of it, then locking it up before running off in the direction of the farm leaving me to just stand there confused as to what just happened.

***Alex***

Fuck, I knew I shouldn't have went to work today, something in my gut told me no but I didn't listen. Now look! Y/n got hurt.

I continued to run at full speed through the town, not stopping for anyone, especially not a very ragged looking Hailey who called out to me. I'd deal with her later, but right now Y/n was more important.

Once the farm was within view I pushed myself to run a little faster, I jumped over the gate then rushed to her front door, knocking on it. A soft, raspy "Who is it," came from inside.

I opened the door slightly and peaked my head in so she could see me, I saw her face visibly brighten as her eyes made contact with mine.

"Hey, it's me... Sebastian came by and told me what happened to you. I;m so sorry, this is all my fault. I'm going to march straight over to Hailey's place and give her a piece of my mind. Tell her there is nothing between me and her, and to leave you alone. You don't deserve this, no one does." I explained to Y/n, my head bowed down in shame, I felt awful for what Hailey did to her.

"She was the one who originally attacked me as well, I remembered everything just as my mind was shutting off from the suffocation." Y/n spoke, I winced at the sound of her voice, it sounded like it really hurt her to speak.

Then I felt small calloused hands grab my chin and turn my face so that I would be looking at Y/n. "I don't blame you for what Hailey did to me, you weren't the one to attack me, she was."

"I still feel horrible about what happened, if I were to have never gone to work today, you would have been fine."

"No one could have known what was going on, or what was going to happen." She brought my face closer to hers and she leaned up and kissed my forehead.

"I should be the one comforting you, not the other way around." I choked out, tears were coming to my eyes.

"Believe it or not, I'm used to being beaten up..."

"What?!"

"I think it's time I tell you exactly why I moved to Stardew Valley."

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter just wanted to get something posted!