Chapter 17

A/N: F/n = farm name

I settled down into bed and before I knew it I was fast asleep.

Before I knew it two days had already gone by and Alex had to go back to work. He left me with my medication, bottles of water, and a pile of books I told him to bring over to me from my book shelf.

I sat on a blanket out side enjoying the morning sun when loud angry foot steps were heard coming towards me. I turn my face towards the sound only to feel a stinging pain across my face.

My eyes widened in shock and my vision returned to me from being momentarily stunned. 

I look up to see a seething mad Hailey.

"I told you to stay away from MY Alex, but you didn't listen to me you fucking slut, and now you're going to pay dearly." Deja vu hit me like a train and my memories from a few days ago came back in a tidal wave.

Hailey.

Hailey, was the one that beat me up.

"Well, what do you have to say for yourself?!" Hailey began to raise her voice.

My hand when to my stinging cheek, there was no doubt in my mind that there was a hand print.

"I have nothing to say to you. You're just a mean girl with a possessive personality. What makes you think Alex likes you?" I snapped at her.

"Pft, what makes you think he likes you?" She asked back.

"Hmmm, I don't know, maybe the fact that he's been with me, sorta living with me while I heal up from your last attack on me. Oh, and trust me, I wont forget this time." I smirked at her, but maybe that was the wrong thing to do because the next thing I knew she was on top of me with her hands around my neck choking me. I hit her arms to try and get her off of me, I smacked her over the head with my arm cast, she shook her head but quickly recovered, she punched me in the gut knocking the air out of me before her hands were back around my neck, and her knees were pinning my arms down.

"Do... you have... a... chocking kink... or what?" I chocked out, gasping for air.

"Shut up slut!" She yelled in my face and squeezed a bit harder blocking all air from coming into my lungs.

'Am I gonna die? Sorry Grandpa I didn't restore the farm yet. My darling, I'll see you soon.' I thought as my vision began to blur, my face no doubt going blue.

"WHAT THE HELL!? GET OFF HER!" Yelling was heard before Hailey was pushed off of me, and air rushed into my lungs making me dizzy from breathing heavily.

***Sebastian***

I felt bad for how my mother treated Y/n, and how I reacted to her. I needed to apologize to her, so I snuck out of the house and took the back way to her farm not wanting to get my ear chewed off by my mother. If Y/n didn't want to be in a relationship with me that was fine, I can like her from the side lines, I just don't want to lose her as a friend as well, I don't have many, so the ones I do have I don't wanna lose.

I was lost in thought on my way to F/n farm until I heard a scream.

I rushed off towards the farm, the scream sounded like it came from Y/n, was she being attacked by a wild animal, when I got closer what I saw was madening.

There on top of Y/n was a familiar blonde haired, blue dress wearing, Hailey. She had her hands wrapped around Y/n's throat cutting off her air ways, her knees where pinning down her arms as she straddled her.

"WHAT THE HELL!? GET OFF HER!" I yelled rushing over and shoving her off of Y/n. I wrestled her to the ground, keeping her away from Y/n as she regained air into her lungs.

"Whats wrong with you Hailey?! Why did you attack Y/n?!" I questioned the enraged girl under me.

"Get off of me you emo boy! Its all her fault, the slut doesn't know when to quit, I told her to stay away from my boyfriend, but she didn't listen! She has to pay!" Hailey was now crying, I kinda felt bad for her, Alex hung around her so much before Y/n showed up, then he up and ditched her for the new chick in town. Who wouldn't be bad about that.

"H-he's not your boyfriend, he's not dating anyone." Y/n coughed out, her voice raspy from the lack of air and the stress it put on her throat.

"He would of been if you didn't show up and ruin everything!" Hailey snapped tears streaming down her face. 

Wow Yandere much.

By now Hailey had given up fighting me and laid on the ground her strength all gone, I slowly got up off of her and made my way towards Y/n to see how she was.

"Hailey I think you need to leave, you've done enough damage to Y/n." I said sitting beside Y/n protectively.

Hailey sniffled before turning and ran away away from F/n farm and hopefully back home.

"Are you okay? What am I even asking, of course you're not. How bad did she hurt you?" I took  her hands away from her throat and saw evident bruising starting to happen around her throat and neck.

"Thats gonna be tender for a bit." I said quietly.

"It hurts like a bitch, I'm just lucky she didn't crush my wind pipe." Y/n rasped out with a chuckle.

"Do you want me to take you to Dr. Harvey's?" I asked rubbing her back.

"No but I would like to go back inside for the rest of the day, thanks, if you hadn't of shone up, I'm pretty sure I would of died." Y/n smiled at me making me blush.

"It, was nothing, I had actually came here to apologize for how my mother treated you and for how I acted, you're right, what you and Alex do together is none of my business, I just got jealous is all. Every new girl thats ever come to the valley, either just for a visit, or to stay, Alex always swarms them, he's always been good with the ladies, and I thought maybe I had a chance this time with you, but it looks like Alex strikes again." I explained.

"I'm so sorry Seb, I love you just not in the way you want me to, and I'm gonna sound like a complete ass doing this but, you're a great friend, but a friend is all you'll ever be to me." Y/n let a tear spill as I carried her inside her house and to her bed setting the books beside her and the blanket at the end of the bed.

"Its okay Y/n I've accepted it already, I would rather has you as a friend than not have you at all." I smiled down at her and kissed the top of her head. Y/n smiled back up at me and wiped her tear away. 

"I'm gonna take a nap now, that took a lot out of me." Y/n Yawned and laid back on her bed, "thanks again Seb."

I pulled her blanket up over her body, then I planted one last kiss on her head before I left.