Chapter 13

Evelyn came and checked up on the two around ten o'clock and found them cuddled up together Y/n tucked under Alex's arm and chin as he held her to his body through their own blanket, she smiled and closed the door to her grandson's room. They slept all night not knowing someone was watching them from Alex's window in the shadows of night.

The next morning

"Good morning you two!" A happy Evelyn came into Alex's room with a tray full of food.

"*Yawn* Morning Granny." Alex yawned as Y/n groggily opened her eyes, and looked to see the little old lady looking at the two of them with a wrinkled smile on her face.

"I made you two some sausage and eggs for breakfast with some orange juice on the side so you can build up your strength again." She said setting the tray down on the bed.

"Thank you very much Evelyn, you are too kind to me, I'll bring you some of my freshly grown vegetables as a thank you this week for the kindness and hospitality you have given me last night." Y/n smiled back as Alex helped her sit up in the bed.

"Oh no need dear, just having your company is good enough, you always put a smile on Alex's face and that's all I can ask for." Evelyn smiled then left the room so Y/n could get dressed with Alex helping her to the best of his abilities, I mean he was just put a set of his clothes on her because her's were to far gone from Evelyn saving them, shame, she really liked those bottoms.

"Okay, lets clean up your bandages, and put new ones on you so you don't get an infection." Alex said helping her take off the shirt she slept in last night. "Oh, here, give me your arm and I'll put it through the arm hole. Wow, this is a lot harder than I thought it would be, haha." They laughed lightly as the shirt came off. A blush came to Alex's face seeing Y/n in only bandages. He tried to look everywhere but her chest, but it was proving more difficult than he thought.

Soon Y/n's bandages were cleaned and a new set of clothes were put on her before the two headed to the kitchen with their dishes.

"Thank you again Evelyn." Y/n said as she sat down to put her shoes on with a bit of help from Alex.

"It's no trouble at all deerie." She said handing Y/n her torn clothes as she left, Alex not far behind her having to work today.

"Now Y/n, I'm coming over to help you around the farm as soon as I'm done work okay, so don't even think about doing any hard labour, you hear me." Alex said kissing her head. Y/n nodded.

"Good, see you at five then." And with that Alex took off down the path towards the ice cream cart to work.

(Your POV)

As I was walking back home... well it was more like limp, a figure stood in my way at the entrance to my farm, it was Hailey.

"Um if your looking for Alex, he's at work right now?" I said confused as to why she was here but thought that was the reason why.

"Oh, I know he is, you wanna know how I know. It's because Alex and I are seeing each other, so I know his schedule." She smirked when she saw my face drop a little.

"He's never mentioned you and him were a thing?" I said quietly.

"Well we are, so you better stay away from him you fucking slut, don't think I don't know about last night, you sleeping in his bed beside him, did you know thats where we make love." Hailey said as she came right up to me.

"Nothing happened last night though, he was just helping me." I tried to explain to her.

"SHUT UP!" A smack resonated through the wind of the morning air.

I looked up from the ground at Hailey, my hand on the palm print on my left cheek where an already forming black eye from the mines was forming, blood trickled down my cheek from scratch marks Hailey's nails left.

"W-what?"

"SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! You can't lie to me, I saw him holding you last night, and hime taking your clothes off." She screeched anger all over her face as she stomped her heel on my already broken ribs.

I let out painful yelps as I curl up into myself trying to protect my body as best I could.

"H-Hailey, you're hurting me! I promise nothing happened last night! Please stop!" I cried harder in a lot of pain.

"If I ever see you around Alex anymore, I'll do more than just beat you up, I'll kill you." Hailey said in a menacing voice before she walked away back into town.

Slowly I started to get up, but that proved more difficult than I thought it would be, everything hurt so bad, my ribs were no doubt more broken then what they were, and I had a hell of a lot more bruises and cuts on my body. I kept falling every time I got half way up, my body just not having the strength to lift me up so I just laid there on the ground, in the dirt, and soon enough I passed out from the immense pain I was in.

A/N: Here's another chapter for you guys, its not long but I hope it will suffice for now, I have a lot planed for this book so I hope you stick around for more, Thanks so much for reading this book and stay tuned for more, buh bye!

Farmer's Life For Two (A Stardew Valley Alex X Reader Love Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें