Chats & Mishaps

"Oi! You're going the wrong direction you idiot!" Ailee called out, probably a bit louder than she should have at two o'clock in the morning.

After a minute or two, Sirius reappeared carrying a silky cloak and a large piece of parchment. "Welcome back.." Ailee grumbled.

"Sorry I had to get some supplies."

"Supplies?"

"Yes. Supplies. You don't want to get caught right?"

"Right..."

"Have you ever heard of an invisibility cloak?" He asked with a smirk.

"Well duh, but those are super rare.. and.. oh good Godric! Is that..." Ailee stammered pointing excitedly at the silvery cloak he was holding. "IT IS, ISN'T IT!?" She whisper shouted. "How.. where..."

"It's actually James's" he chucked, highly amused by her excitement. "He got it Christmas of first year, family heirloom or something," he shrugged.

"So that's how you all do it! I always wondered how you got away with all those pranks."

"Well it definitely helped, but this" he said holding up the blank piece of parchment with smirk, "is the other reason behind our success."

"Parchment? What do you do, make origami birds to distract Filch or something?" She snorted.

"Ah creative thinking, but no. This, Miss Abbott, is no ordinary bit of parchment." He moved to stand next to Ailee, so close that their shoulders brushed. "Watch.." he said. Sirius then proceeded to tapped the parchment with his wand while whispering "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good."

"Merlin's knickers! Is this...?"

"A map." He said proudly.

"Of hogwarts.... and those.. it shows..."

"Everyone."

"You used the homonculous charm didn't you!?"

"How did you know that?!"

"Doesn't matter," She said dismissively, "but that's way above N.E.W.T. Level. That's really really tricky magic! Did you... did you all make this?!"

"Yup."

"By yourselves!?"

"Yes ma'am, finished it around Christmas of third year."

"THIRD YEAR!?"

"Shhhhh! Are you trying to wake up all of Gryffindor Tower?"

"Oops sorry!" She whispered. "I just can't believe it! This is brilliant!" She Exclaimed.

"Yes, yes, we are all very brilliant," he smirked, "Now Enough chit chat.. do you still want to get some tea or not?"

"Oh yeah! Let's go!" She said grinning, bouncing on the balls of her feet. Ailee could hardly contain her excitement. She normally followed the rules, a consequence of being best friends with Lily Evans, so sneaking out after curfew was quite the rush... also she could really go for some tea.