As you wish

It was the Saturday of the first Hogsmead visit and Sirius and Ailee had yet to discuss if they were going on an actual date or a friend date. Lily insisted that it was a date, regardless of if Sirius intended it to be or not, and that Ailee should dress the part.

She wore a simple white cotton dress that flowed down from her waist to just above her knee. It was her favorite because it was comfy, fit perfectly, and most importantly, featured some handy dandy pockets deep enough for her to stow away her wand. She paired the dress with a delicate gold locket she had received from her parents first year. It was engraved with the Gryffindor crest and had magical moving pictures of her family inside. Despite Lily's protests otherwise, she left her hair in its usual messy wavy curls and only added a bit of mascara and lipgloss in terms of makeup (she certainly wouldn't be needing any blush if she was spending the day with Sirius).

Once she and Lily (who would be joining Severus for the day), were ready to go, they headed towards the stairs to the Gryffindor common room. Ailee ran back into the dorm to grab the small brown leather backpack she used as her purse and told Lily to go ahead without her. When she finally made her own way down the stairs towards the common room she was met immediately not by a Lily, but by Sirius.

"Well hello there!" She greeted to the boy with a big smile. She wasn't expecting to see him so soon, but she definitely wasn't complaining. He looked more handsome than usual in his black T-Shirt, dark jeans, and converse trainers.

He stood in front of her smiling and wide eyed, yet still not saying anything.

Ailee waved her hand in front of his face with a giggle saying "hello? Earth to padfoot!"

He shook his head to clear his head, and then grinned and told her, "you look beautiful,"

She blushed bright red, smiled and said, "you look beautiful too," winking before walking towards the portrait hole as he rolled his eyes.

"Wait! Where are you going?" He said looking sad to see her leave.

"Breakfast! You're welcome to join me," she said with a smile which he returned and walked out with her.

They were just out of the common room on their way down to the great hall when Sirius draped his arm around Ailee's shoulders, pulling her a little closer.

"So, what would you like to do in Hogsmead today Miss Abbott?!" He asked.

"Hmm well, I think Honeydukes and the three broom sticks are a must, but I'd really like to go by Zonkos too..." she said waiting for his reaction. She knew that she was the last person he would ever expect to willingly want to go to a joke shop.

"Zonkos?" He asked glancing down at her with a confused look.

"Yes. You said it was your favorite store and I'd like you to give me the grand tour." She smiled and watched as his face turned to a grin once again.

"I would be honored to give you a tour!" He said melodramatically.

"There's also.. er well something else.."

"What is it? We can do anything you want, love." He said sincerely.

She flushed a bit at his use of the word love, and continued, "Well I.. how do I put this.. um well I've never pranked anyone before.. and well you all do it all the time and they are so funny.. and I Well..I just thought that maybe you and I could.. you know..." she trailed off as she caught sight of the boy next to her smirking.

"You. Ailee Abbott. Want me to help you with your very first prank?" He asked in amused disbelief.

"Yes." She nodded. "That's exactly what I want."