1982

"Shhh it's okay Harry," Ailee cooed to the boy. "Look, Paddy is right here."

The toddler's chubby hands reached out for Sirius to hold him. "Hello my little Prongslett!" He said happily as he bounced the now giggling boy in his arms.

A small 3 year old girl with bright pink curly locks ran towards Ailee with a wide grin. "Mummy! Mummy! Look! Daddy turned my hair pink again!" She said happily.

"I can see that, Gwen." Ailee replied smiling, sending a look to her husband who smiled back sheepishly.

"Doggie mummy!" Squealed a curly black haired girl of two. Her big blue eyes lit up in excitement as she clapped her hands.

"You heard what Wendy said, Blue! Doggie Mummy!" Sirius said with a smirk.

Ailee looked at the cherubic little face of her daughter and just couldn't resist those big blue eyes. "Oh fine. But just for a little bit." She transformed into the golden dog playfully chasing the waddling girl before the two more children and a black dog joined in.

"Erm- hello kids, are your parents home?" Said a smirking man near the fireplace.

"MOOOONNNYYY!" Squealed Sirius, "YOU'RE HERE!"

"Oomf-" Moony was squished by the force of three children and two of his best friends enveloping him in a group hug. "Every time" he said under his breath with a laugh as they finally released him.

"So, who is ready to get some ice cream!" Remus asked the children.

"ICE CREAM?!" Ailee Exclaimed happily.

"Yes, I thought I could take the kids to get ice cream." He said noting the disappointment on both of Ailee and Sirius's faces. "But I suppose you mutts could come along too."

Things in the Black house had most definitely changed since the untimely death of Lily and James Potter, and betrayal of Peter Pettigrew. However, Ailee and Sirius could not deny the joy it brought them to raise and love their godson as one of their own.