A/N:

Hi there!

If you're reading this that means one of three things:

1) You just finished reading this book (woohoo!✨)
2) You just started this book/ peaked at the ending (no judgement 👀)
3) You apparently read this book or thought about reading it at some point and it's been sitting in your library undisturbed until you got a random notification from me (👋😬)

Whether you finished this book or not, I just want to give a big thank you for all the love and encouragement I've received for this story. I literally don't know where all you came from or how you found my little story but I'm glad you're here!

Now, a few notes/updates/what have yous:

1) I am in the (slow) process of re-writing this story for Ao3. This was one of the first fics I'd ever written and looking back there's a lot I want to fix and expand upon (like that quantum leap of a time jump). But don't get your hopes up bc my updates take 5ever.

2) THERE IS A SEQUEL! Two Padfoots and a Prongslett is the official sequel.  (However, it's currently on hiatus so I can focus on other fics)

3) Lastly, if you liked this story please consider reading one of my others☺️ They're all about Sirius Black because... why not? Still not convinced? Let me give you a run down of what they're about.

- Ellie the Marauder: ✨No Peter✨ fourth marauder is Ellie Greengrass, a blonde bacon obsessed gal who has a unique perspective on the world. (Funny. A little sad. Lots of bacon. Fluff. Slow updates)

- Paisley Higgs: Hot mess American girl with social anxiety (amongst other issues) moves to Godric's Hollow the summer before 6th year. (Brooding Sirius. Lots of secondhand embarrassment. Slow, more realistic build of relationship)

-Pureblood Princess: long ass story. Epic scope. Adelaide is besties with marauders/ Sirius.  Follows her story 1st year-post hogwarts/ war, but currently on summer before 5th. (SLOW burn, multiple POV and relationships, like so many ships, complex characters galore, so many mysteries, cannon divergent so literally anything could happen, cute ducks, sometimes funny?)

And, that's all I've got for now. Again, thank you for the love and support! Have a lovely, lovely day.