Chapter 1

I JUST WANNA SAY BEFORE YOU READ THIS, MY WRITING WAS REEEEALLY BAD AT THE START OF THIS BUT IT IMPROVES AS IT CONTINUES SO, STICK WITH ME :D

__________________________
Lia.

"What's up guys, Amelia or Lia here coming at you with another episode of the MINECRAFT SURVIVAL GAMES AND TODAY I AM HERE WITH.. MY BAE DAHBOMB!" I spoke into my mic. I was always really hyper in my videos. I guess you could say I was a little bit like Parker.

"Hi." Liam spoke with no excitement into his voice. He was clearly trying to make fun of me because of how hyper and excited I always was. I whispered 'Liam' in a demonic voice and he cleared his throat "I MEAN HEY GUYS!" He yelled.

I laughed, pressing the number one and number two keys on my keyboard. It was a habit I had picked up when I had just started playing Minecraft and I had no idea how to work it. "Anyway, you guys have been going crazy for the videos I do with H, so here he is again!"

Liam was the first ever minecrafter I had met. He then introduced me to Bee and Bee and I soon became best friends. Bee and I were always able to record because I lived in Sydney in Australia. Bee was also the only person who knew what I looked like. Excluding Liam for other purposes..

"OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE IM ON YOUR CHANNEL AGAIN BAE!" Liam yelled loudly "I FEEL SO SPE-" He cut himself off and I sniggered "Do you now see what pain you cause to me, Lia?!"

"Oh my god, H you j-just" I laughed, and threw my head back and laughed hysterically "your voice just cracked and.." I couldn't stop laughing. You may think it's not that funny, but because Liam's voice is so deep when it cracks it's hilarious.

"No more yelling." Liam said as we were teleported onto the map of Holiday Resort "At least some good comes out of this." Liam spoke as I began to press the 'W' key to run forward to the chest.

I somehow got a jump boost and got to the chests first "What the heck, Lia?" Liam spoke as he just reached the chests, I had already looted one. "How the heck did you do that?" Liam asked me as I began to loot my second chest.

"STONE SWORD BABY!" I yelled and grabbed everything else in the chest and then I began to slaughter everybody at Corn "Killed three people, Liam!" I spoke. I cleared my throat awkwardly. No one ever calls him Liam.

"Yeah baby!" He spoke, and let it slide that I had accidentally called him Liam "Kill them!" Liam yelled as he ran over to me and sandwiched to guys between us as he began to whack them with a wooden axe.

"There is only like ten people left already." I laughed as no one else was left at spawn. I put on iron trousers, a gold chestplate, iron boots and a gold helmet. I tossed Liam an Iron chestplate, gold trousers, gold boots and an iron helmet.

"Screenie, baby!" I spoke and went into F5 mode, as did Liam. "We are like twining" I spoke and took a quick screen shot before we began to run to look for people.

___________________________________________________________

After we ended the recording -Liam won-  we were just talking on Team Speak.

"User joined your channel."

My computer spoke to me "HAYYYYY LEEEEEEE!" Straub yelled loudly. He was one of Liam's friends on this thing he does called 'The Cube' I have wanted to be on it for a while. I have 80,000 subscribers so far.

"MITCHELLLLLLLL" Liam yelled back at Straub. I ran my hand through my hair as I opened up twitter. "What have you been up to lately?" Liam asked as my screen for twitter loaded.

"Who else is in the chat room?" Straub asked and I completely ignored him. I didn't hear him at first and then he repeated the same thing again and I looked up, clicking the Team Speak tab.

"OH right. Uhh. Hey its Amelia." I spoke awkwardly as I heard Liam laugh at me "Hey, shut up Liam, I still have that evidence on you." I spoke and Liam immediately stopped laughing. I was going to put the voice crack in there anyway.

"Oh! Hey Lia!" Straub spoke his voice extremely perky today. "Glad I finally get to speak to you, Liam is always nagging me and the others to talk to you and shit he is like: 'Oh do you know what Lia did today' and 'Oh my gosh Lia was so funny today'" Mitch spoke.

"Aww Lee Lee you are so cute, if I could pinch your cheeks right now!" I spoke and heard Liam groan and mutter things under his breath along the lines of 'I am going to freaking kill him. Stupid Straub.'

"Wait, Lia... I sense an accent right there, by any chance do you live in the great country of Australia?" Straub asked and I smiled, Yay another Australian I can record with... hopefully.

"Why yes, Mitchell, I live in Sydney." I spoke and minimized the Team Speak tab and clicked on the twitter tab I had opened. "How about you?" I asked him as I typed in my account details. That sounds like I am changing something about my bank card or something.

"Oh, I live in Victoria. I am coming up to Sydney to visit my cousins in a couple of weeks we might see each other!" Straub suggested and I smiled. My smile then faltered as I thought, do I want people seeing my face?

"Maybe, you might have a bit of a difficulty finding me though, no face reveal until 100k" I explained to him and he went silent for a bit. I was still scrolling through my mentions when it updated and the most recent one was:

@StrauberryJam

GUYS GO SUBSCRIBE TO @ItsLia's YOUTUBE NOW I WANT TO SEE HER FACE! #HelpStraub

"Really?" I spoke and Straub and Liam just burst out laughing. I shook my head and opened up minecraft. "MEH. Guys, play a game with me" I groaned and Straub muted his mic while Liam answered.

"Yeah! Let's play hide and seek!" Half way through Liam's sentence Straub un muted his mic and Liam spoke "Why did you mute your mic?" 

"My mum was asking if I wanted dinner now or late. I can't wait until I move out. Don't get me wrong. I love her and all, but she always interrupts me when i'm recording, oh and Liam great idea let me just open minecraft" Mitch spoke and I heard a series of clicking from Straub's end.

"yeah, I live by myself, it's pretty cool. No interruptions and the internet is great." I spoke and clicked on the hide and seek lobby. I started to jump around the room and as I went into F5  mode I noticed I had created some sort of conga around the room. I began to record, leading the line around the room.

I looked at the chat as I continued to jump around.

BabyMilk123: LIAAAAAA!

asdfghjkl: YAY Lia is in this lobby!

Minegal008: Hey Lia!

asdfghjkl: screenie?

asdfghjklasdfghjkl: pls i fan

asdfghjkl: LIA CAN I HAVE A SCREENIE PLS I LOVE YOU

Applegrapesauce: who the heck is Lia?

I looked around the lobby for this asdfghjkl person. I hopped over and went into F5 mode and crouched. Then daHbomb then slipped into the screenie and asdfghjkl began to freak out that she got two of her favourite YouTubers into a screenie.

Liam then began to repeatedly crouch and uncrouch on me and I copied his actions, making people in the chat go crazy. Straub then joined and burst out laughing. He joined in on our crouching party.

"Oh it's a daLiStraub party" I spoke and realised I was still recording. I was probably going to upload this as 'What goes on after recording.

The round then started and I was an anvil. I jumped straight into the water, followed by a wood block. "What are you guys?"

_____________________________________________

A/N

Hey! This was the first chapter of Amnesia!

(That is Lia's skin on the side >> )

-laura