Chapter 13

~ Unedited ~

Lia.

Jordan and I slowly untangled ourselves from our embrace and I smiled at him "Great to finally meet you in person." He whispered in a low voice to me and I stared into his deep green eyes. Ooooh, pretty. 

"Mhm" I smiled at him, still staring into his eyes and he raised his eyebrow at me. "Oh, I uhh, I mean yeah, I finally get to meet you!" I cheered and poked his stomach with my two index fingers. He gave me a wierded out look and a smile and I laughed.

The fangirls had somehow gotten into the building and were screaming as they saw Jordan and I together. I turned away from Jordan and waved over to the fanpeople. Almost all of them had their phones out and were either typing or taking pictures.

I was glad that the security people were there or Joe, Jordan and I would have been ripped to pieces. I turned back to Jordan to see him smiling with a mischevious look in his eye. I narrowed my eyes at him as I spoke "What..?

He leaned back against the wall again and smirked art me, glancing back and forth from me to the fangirls and fanboys. I raised my eyebrow at him as he smiled cheekily at me. "Seriously, what?" I repeated and he smiled.

Jordan grabbed my short's belt loops with his middle fingers and pulled me close to him so my chest was pressed up against his. "Wanna make the fangirls go crazy?" His breath smelt of mint, oh how cliche. Much cliche, Many cliche.

He switched us around so I was now up against the wall and he was leaning slightly on me. "Jordan" I laughed lightly. He diverted his eyes over to the fangirls and I furrowed my eyebrows, looking over at them to see them all fangirling.

Wait a second..

"Joe!" I called as I looked over at the tiger man person who had a focused look on his face as he stared down at his phone. Once hearing me call his name, he looked up. I motioned for him to come over to where Jordan and I were.

I then realised that I had left him with my luggage. Ugh! Idiot! I pushed Jordan lightly to get him off of me and he tilted his head to the left as if to say 'What?'  I shrugged at him , stepped to the side and walked over to where Joe was.

"Hey, sorry i left you with all my crap" I said, pointing to my two suitcases at Joe's side. He laughed lightly and shrugged as he took the handles of his suitcases. I grabbed my two handles and followed after him.

I was still extremely confused of why all the fanpeople were at the airport so I asked Joe what he thought. "I don't know maybe 'cause Graser is revealing his face here?" he suggested and my face lit up. He is?!A/N  I know Graser is revealing his face at Pax but.. idgaf )

"Oh, that's probably it" I smiled at him and rested my head on his shoulder. Joe had become one of my favourite people, even in the short time span we had known each other. We were planning to start up a series together too.

"Have you and Jordan ever met in real life?" I asked Joe and he shook his head 'no'. "Well, now you meet." i told him smiling as we stopped walking, stopping infront of Jordan. "Joe, meet Jordan, Jordan meet Joe" I introduced the two, sniggering a little.