Chapter 30

~ Unedited ~

Lia.

I hummed as I picked up the top that was lying on the toilet seat's lid. I was currently getting ready for the meetup outside of this so called 'Kunders' place. I was wearing my 'Take My Hand And Run' top and my washed out denim shorts.

I leaned down, continuing to hum a random tune as I laced up my high top white converse. They are new so they're white. YAS. I looked at my socks, giggling a little. On my left foot, I was wearing a blue panda sock and on my right I was wearing polka dot socks.

SWAGGY.

Wow. Wooooow. I just became 'that' person. I sighed deeply, disappointed in myself as I stood up straight and picked up my brush from the sink as I began to run it through my blue hair ( A/N I know in the picture it is brown but Marzia had brown hair so.. )

Once my hair was semi-straight I smiled into the mirror, placing my brush back on the side of the sink and turned round on my heel, unlocking the door to see Jordan pinned on the floor with Julio sitting on Jordan's back. "Umm.."

Jordan turned his head on the floor to look at me and tried to wiggle his was out of Julio's grip "LIA HAAAAALP!" He yelled loudly, probably irritating the neighbours. Poor people, wanted a holiday in Seattle and got us as neighbours.

"Julio, why the hell are you sitting on Jordan?" I raised my eyebrow at the younger boy and he turned to look at me before smiled cheekily at me. Heh heh.. CHEEKILY I love using Will words. I giggled lightly at Jordan's feeble attempt to escape Julio.

"Stop moving you puny human!" Julio cheered and sat further up on Jordan's back so he was unable to move. "Lia, how lovely to see you, my darling." He smiled brightly at me and I shook my head, laughing lightly.

I decide to play along in Julio's little play thingy. "Oh you too, sweetie." I joke and kiss his forehead, rolling my eyes as he made an inhumane sound as if he had just been kissed by oh, I don't know, Matt Healy. ( A/N The 1975 anyone? )

I hummed lightly as I started to think. I wonder what my life would have been like if I hadn't joined The Cube. This may seem extreme, but I honestly think my whole life would have changed. I furrowed my eyesbrows at thr thought when my phone vibrated in my pocket.

I gritted my teeth as I attempted to shove my hand in my tight short's pockets to try and get my phone out. I pursed my lips as my fingers fiddled with the phone "Aha!" I exclaimed as I gripped my phone and pulle dit out of my pocket.

I smiled brightly and unlocked my phone as Julio and Jordan rollled around the floor, trying to pin down each other. I can't help but think how cute they would be if they were together. Hmm, i'm pretty sure they are both straight though. I don't know, it's possible.

@Haylane  ( A/N @PinkyRed550 )

@ItsLia hey! heard about your meetup, see you there? :)