Chapter 18

( A/N

Hey! Just a quick author's note before I start this chapter! This chapter is dedicated to - @Kataaaaty because she has been such and active reader - Thanks Katy :D 

Now, READ ON!

_____________________________________________________

~ Unedited ~

Lia.

I sat on my bed, which was rather comfy, staring out of the window. I was always a wierd person, I liked to watch the sky turn dark and then turn light. I enjoyed watching the lights of cars light up the dark night.

I rested my elbow on my knees, which were pressed up against my chest, and put my chin in the palm of my hand. I looked out the large window at the cars driving along the road, lighting up Seattle. 

It was a truly beautiful sight, not many people had the time in a day to spend a few minutes just watching, looking at the natural beauty in things. My eyes were lighting up as I watched the occasional motorbike race past.

A shiver through me as a cold gush of air raced through the room. Stacy insisted on keeping it open during the night because in the morning we would be sweating. I stood up and looked over my shoulder, checking Dul and Stacy were still sleeping.

Stacy was neatly tucked in her bed, her hand under her head as she lay on her side. On the other hand, Maddie was lying on the floor. Ten or so minutes agfter she had went to sleep she had fallen out and not noticed so I decided to leave her.

I grabbed one of the room keys on the desk nearest Bee's bed and unlocked the door. I then grabbed my grey cardigan which was over the back of the chair and pulled it over my shorts and tank top.

I slipped the key into one of the pockets and closed the door behind me, making sure it had automatically locked. I roamed the hallways of our floor, looking at some of the paintings as I did so.

I then realised I had forgotten my phone so I wouldn't be able to know what time it was so I might be out here for the rest of the night, just walking through the hallways. I walked back down the hallway towards my room as I continued to look at the paintings on the beige walls.

I looked up, seeing I had now reached door 298, also known as 'The Femal Species on The Cube' apparently. Our door had a piece of A4 paper on it saying exactly that. I laughed, questioning myself about how in the world I didn't see that earlier.

I decided to leave it up so the girls could see it when they woke up. I unlocked the door using the key card and placed the key on the desk again. I double checked the door was automaticaly locked before walking to my bed.

I slid my cardigan off and placed it on my desk chair. I yawned silently and looked out the window again. The car's lights were lighting up the streets of Seattle and I yawned yet again. I rubbed my eye with the heel of my hand and stretched my back.