Chapter 12

~ Unedited ~

Lia.

 My phone started obnoxiously ringing Ed Sheeran's 'One' as I began to wake up.

All my senses come to life,

while i'm stumbling home drunk as ice.

I yawned loudly and sat up in my bed, looking around my room for my phone as it rang. Dammit! Where did I put it?!

All my friends have gone to find

Another place to let their hearts collide.

Just promise me, you'll- 

I picked up my phone and looked agt why it was ringing. my eyes widened as i read the name of the alarm.

MINECON TODAY BABY! GET YOUR ASS UP AND GET READY!

I smiled brightly at the stupid name I had given the alarm and glanced across the room at my packed suitcases. I had packed my mic, my razor laptop and my camera in a seperate suitcase which I had already sent off incase it got damaged.

I looked at my outfit that was lying on the bed that I had sorted out yesterday. There was a white baseball top with mint green sleeves, my short, ripped black shorts, my mint green converse and my glasses.

I didn't necessarily need them, i just wanted to wear them. I left my hair is sligthtly curly self and brushed it a little before deciding I would just leave it rolling down my shoulders. I checked the time and  as I was about to leave there was a knock on my door.

I furrowed my eyebrows. It was two o'clock in the morning, who the hell was at my door. I walked to my door through my dark hallway and twisted the key which was already in the keyhole.

I pulled open my door and before I could react I was pulled into a tight hug. I didn't even know who it was but I hugged back. Damn, this person is a good hugger. I smiled into his chest, whoever it was and they hugged tighter.

"Ready to go to minecon?" A voice I recognised as Joe's spoke and i smiled into his chest, still not letting him go. I looked up at him and smiled, nodding as my chin bumped against his chest. "Well then lets go!"

____________________________________________________

"Really?" I pouted as I realised Joe was in the set of seats two rows in front of me. "I knew we should have bought our tickets together, stupid!" I whacked his shoulder lightly. He laughed at my feeble attempt and I shook my head, looking at the floor.

"Its fine, Lia" He smiled down at my smaller height. I wasn't too short well.. I guess some people would think I am. I am 5''4 but.. well there is no but. "I'll see you when we get off." He smiled down at me.

I pouted up at him and he leaned down giving my forehead a quick kiss. I smiled and kissed his cheek. He let go of me and I made my way to my row. I had a window seat as I was rather happy about that.

I sat on my seat and sighed as I looked at Joe two rows in front of me, already chatting away to the two people he was sitting beside. A man around twenty sat down beside me and I smiled at him. Hmm, he was pretty cute.