Chapter 42

~ Unedited ~

Lia.

Tears were pricking at my eyes as I was slowly packing my clothes away. The room was silent as the other three girls packed along side me. Then the silence was gone. A sob escaped my lips and I spun on my heel, sitting on the bed as tears fell.

The silence then turned into frenzy, I was crying, Bee had joined me in crying and Stacy and Maddie were trying their best to comfort us. Stacy took a seat beside me, wrapping her arms around me in a hug. I buried my head in her shoulder and strated crying loudly.

The light weight of Stacy's hand was then felt on my head as she stroked my hair calmingly "Shh, Lia, it's gonna be alright." She comforted me, whispering soothing things as she hugged me and stroked my hair.

I sucked in a deep shaky breath and wiped away a few stray tears "B-but Stace, we won't see them again - for five months at least." I cried out. Stacy nodded, not saying anything as she was clearly about to burst into tears too.

Bee and Maddie then rushed over to us, joining in on our hug as we all fell back onto my bed, tears and sobs escaping our eyes and mouths. "Hey--" Ryan's voice was cut off by another sob from Maddie. 

I took my head out of Stacy's shoulder and looked up at Ryan to see him with tears pricking at his eyes. I wiggled my way out of the group hug and ran over to Ryan, engulfing him into a hug as I buried my head into his chest, still crying.

His arms went around me, pulling me into a secure hug as he whispered sweet nothings into my ear to help calm me down. I gripped at the ends of his flannel as he patted my back calmly. "You want me to get the other guys.

I shook my head firmly, not wanting to get out of this hug. I would just end up crying again. My tears had dried up a little but I was still gasping for air. I nuzzled my head into his chest and he rubbed my back, still remaining to stay calm throught all of this.

A slammed door was heard from behind me and I pulled away from Ryan and turned round. I opened to door and looked left and right, only seeing Brayden and Mitch laughing and shoving each other as they made their way down to our door.

I ran out of my room and pulled them both into a hug, feeling a little claustrophobic as I was in the middle and they were both hugging me from each side "Hey, hey, it's gonna be alright." Brayden's voice was heard as the three of us hugged.

"There is still Team Speak and Skype, you'll still see us." Mitch added as another body ran up and hugged us. From his musky scent I instantly knew it was Liam. Oh, Liam I am going to freaking miss him.

I turned round, the other two boys going to hug Stacy, Bee and Maddie as I hugged Liam in the middle of the hallway. "I am going to miss you so much, Liam." I whispered, Julio, Devon, Will, Zach and a few other people had already left.

"We better be getting to the airport." He whispered in a small voice. Joe and I were going back to Australia and he was leaving back to Idaho a week or so after we arrive. I nodded sadly and went to go say goodbye to everyone else.