Chapter 11

~ Unedited ~

Lia.

"Whats up guys? Amelia or Lia here and today I am playing MCSG with the fabulous Tofuu Gaming right over there." I punched in the direction towards him and he laughed.

"Hey there!" Joe yelled and we both whooped. "I am so honoured to be on the lovely Lia's channel" He joked and made an inhumane noise. I think I have effected him already.. Don't tell the government.

"YAY!" I yelled and ran towards the corn "I got a carrot, literially thats all I got you have to carry me, Jo Jo" I said, laughing at the stupid nickname I gave him. "Carry me! Carry me! Carry me!" I cheered, glancing over at my camera as I followed Joe.

"Here, take these boots and these pants." He spoke, throwing me gold boots and chain legs. "Come I have a route for this map" he spoke and began to run away. i ran after him and put the items on as I was running.

"Oh god, Joeeeeee" I called and he turned round "This evil dude is chasing me. hes hunting me for my meat kill himm" I yelled and ran past Joe. He started whacking the guy and killed him "Oh my saviour!" I cheered, running around him.

"Here, take this bow and some arrows and this hat." He said throwing me a gold hat and a bow and arrow. "Okay, lets continue on" He said and hopped off. I followed after him, thinking of a story to tell.

"Okay guys, so I am going to tell the story of how Joe and I met." I spoke and Joe laughed. "Kay, so I was up really early and then I heard a knock on my door" I said as I looted a chest, putting the wooden sword in my hot bar.

"So then I went to the door and this awkward man" Joe coughed and I smiled "Okay, this guy, was at the door and he was visitng his cousins so he was meeting new people like new neighbors would." I say as I killed someone.

"And then he came in for some hot chocolate, don't judge, I know I am strange, drinking hot chocolate in Australia, but that's not the point" I wave that fact off "Then I got a phone call from Sexy Bayani Himself"

"And they Joe here, thought he heard Jordan's voice before so he was thinking and then I called him Bayani and it all clicked! And that, ladies and gentlemen is how I met Mr. Tofuu Gaming" I explained.

"i died when you talked about the hot chocolate" Joe said casually. We stayed silent for a few seconds before we both burst out laughing. "No im serious, I actually died, the guy that you killed, killed me."

 "Well, we're gonna start a new game see you guys when that happens. Oh I died anyway" I spoke as a guys whacked me with a diamond sword. "Sorry, I stole your catchphrase, Stacy" I joked, smiling.

"You know, i never heard her say that in UHC" he laughed "Rusher and I said it" We both laughed and I continued to record for a joke pisode.

_______________________________________

I pursed my lips as I was reading through my comments on my new video with Joe.